1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What do you consider to be good food?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by marc37, Jun 23, 2004.

1. delilahsayshey

delilahsayshey Member

Health officials are changing their minds every other day about what foods are good for you and which ones aren't. I just read an article that said that too many antioxidants might be bad for you... and this after years of shoving acai berries down our throats. So I've come to the conclusion that you should just eat as chemical and pesticide free as possible - since clearly that's not good for you - and avoid processed foods and I think you can't really go wrong. Because there's no way I can give up my acai smoothie now.