1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What do you consider to be good food?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by marc37, Jun 23, 2004.

1. marc37

marc37 Senior member

Proven??????? What. Science is not advanced enough to understand why chlorophyl and oxygen work. We know they work because they have dramatic effects on the body.

With nucleic acids, l can understand why you may have a problem with that. Haven't done much work with the RNA DNA extracts because it is so expensive. But, maybe this partly explains why chlorella (green algae) has more benifits than the nutritious Spiralina (blue/green algae). We know that chlorella is better, l strongly suspect [along with alot of health professionals] that it's the DNA RNA (theres not a whole lot of difference apart from that). l have used the nucleic acid extract on myself and it made my feel the best l have ever felt. When l present my full chlorella report (on the weekend) you will read about cases where people have dramatically improved with nucleic acid suppliments.

l have the energy of a child of 8. l feel as if i'm floating. This is a good thing and a testiment to the power of sprouted foods. Anne Wigmore was the same. Even in her late 80's (before she died in a fire - damn, l really would have loved to have met her) she had the energy and enthusiasm of a child. When she was around 40, she had a host of health problems including breast cancer and grey hair. She completely rejuvenated herself, just like l have (her hair returned to its normal color). l used to have hardly any hair when l was 21, l was receding really bad, l reckon my hair would have been all gone at 30. Since taking sprouted foods, my hair has grown fully back, my blood pressure is good, and my streaks of grey hair have dissappeared. When my parents were alive l had my mum and dad on chlorella. My dads grey hair (he was going grey at 19. He had the most white/silver hair around) started to turn dark again and his constipation cleared up (just like the testomonials l will provide soon). He also started to look really clear skinned and healthy. Chlorella always does that because it cleans and builds the blood. The chlorella made alot of his wrinkles alot lighter, some wrinkles dissapeared. He even started to look afew years younger. l suspect it was the high levels of nucleic acids in his diet.

l will talk more about the RNA DNA extracts soon. Sudies have shown them to have major effects on animals as well. We are definately onto something here.

Constipation makes you ripe for cancer.

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

(marc37 @ June 21 2005,04:22)
    Come on, they are people which have had success in treating sick people. Just like l have.
    How exactly was this success measured? MtB

You sick treat people with nutritous juices and sprouts. Everytime they visit the doctor (well after a while), the doctors report improved conditions in the patient. That's how we know it works. With the amount of people l've treated (and other peoples experiences in treating people), this can't be no coincidence. The benifets of juice therapy are amazing, science hasn't obviously tried these methods because they seem to be hesitant to try so called quack methods. Maybe they feer social isolation from their collegues [if they started supporting alternative health]. Science hasn't been unable to unravel the mysteries of plant foods. They probably never will.
    > You sick treat people with nutritous juices > The benifets of juice therapy are amazing I fear to ask you what nutritious juice you are talking about ...
    Pimp juice, straight up.

3. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

LAGuy, what is 'pimp juice'?

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Um, it is the natural, um, fluids, produced by pimps and purportedly craved by "hoes". Thats the PG definition.

5. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

Oh geeezz nooo... It can't be... Marc, is there another "therapy" or "energy" food that you are about to unload on us? Â Does it have something to do with the reason you think sex is over rated, and why you want SF members to measure their 'members' (here) oh no oh no oh no oh no..... Marc... you can't be SERIOUS.. [​IMG]

6. Giona Granata

Giona Granata Senior member

Yes. Marc are you doing also this therapy Therapy together with pee-driinking? I'm sure Wigmore did it. That's why she lived for so long. You should too.

7. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

HOLY COW.... Marc.... why why why???? Yes it is proteinaceous but there are limits....

8. marc37

marc37 Senior member

(marc37 @ June 21 2005,09:41) Sex is higthly overrated. lt is not conductive to good health. More on this later.
    Ahhh is that so Marc? Â Your countrymen don't seem to think so: BBC: Sex 'primes woman for sperm'
    You mention the advantages of sex, now how about the dissadvantages of sex. There are alot better ways to strengthen the ammune system than having sex. Having sex is not a win/win situation because it causes problems in the body. More about this later.

9. Giona Granata

Giona Granata Senior member

Nothing about the therapy?

10. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

It's just past midnight in Oz Giona, he may be having his enema before he goes to bed....

11. marc37

marc37 Senior member

Regarding the 25 ways to spot a quacl and vitamin pushers............WHAT A JOKE... This is really funny coming from a nation (U.S) that is one of the most sickest desease ridden countries on earth. American soils are so mineral depleted that is impossible to get a balanced diet without suppliments. Do you really call poisons in the diet as balanced??? Having cooked and dairy in the diet is highly unbalanced for many reasons that l won't go into at the moment. lf you want to know why l will explain later. As for the bowel management issue: you are wrong. Many people who eat cooked concentrated foods have impacted colons because their body doesn't have sufficient enzymes to break these foods down properly (alot of people have benifitted from digestive enzyme suppliments). The body can't run itself properly if we starve it of the tools needed to run it in the first place. Eating unnatural foods causes digestive troubles for humans. Vegans always have bigger stools than meat eaters. Meat and dairy eaters are half constipated and have much smaller stools because they don't have sufficient fibre for full and proper evacuation. lf it's not coming out, it must still be in you. Soon l will provide some imformation about this vital topic and explain fully why T4phage is WRONG.

12. marc37

marc37 Senior member

l will try to address various members' issues [probably] tommorrow. Esp T4phage's issues.

13. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

Marc, are you a surgeon? Have you seen into people's colons?

14. esquire.

esquire. Senior member

You sick treat people with nutritous juices and sprouts.

Everytime they visit the doctor (well after a while), the doctors report improved conditions in the patient. That's how we know it works. With the amount of people l've treated (and other peoples experiences in treating people), this can't be no coincidence.[/quote]
    there are so many problems with this method.

you need a control group that's taking a placebo. people will get better just by taking a placebo.

and, we have no idea if this patient is now undergoing exercise which he previously didn't. maybe, its the exercise that's really responsible for the changes. the fact that the patient is seeing a doctor is usually a sign the patient is taking it seriously, and wouldn't be surprising to see other changes in the lifestyle of the patient.

and, etc...

15. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

not to mention the fact that the body naturally combats sickness, so in many cases you're just going to get better over time anyway. [​IMG] i think a double-blind test is probably asking too much. how about a blind-faith test...

16. marc37

marc37 Senior member

T4phage: l will address or your blood and chloropyll queries later tonight. l am going to bring up afew facts that dispute your theories that chlorophyll as useless to the human body.

l am starting to get highly charged. l'm going to come out with all guns blazing. l have never been beaten in a health argument and l'm not about to start now. l remember making absolute mince meat out of a friend who has a PhD in nutrition. Honestly l wondered why she even bothered doing her PhD at all.

T4phage, l can answer all your questions. This topic is just beginning. l'm comin' after you T4phage...

Back later.

17. Horace

Horace Senior member

Shooman,

have you studied Scientology?  

Thanks.

Yr Follower,

Horace.

18. marc37

marc37 Senior member

Stop being silly Horace.

No l haven't studied scientology but l have always been curious about it. l will eventually look into the subject. Note: l am not a religious person, religion has been tristed so much that it no longer runs true. The only religion l believe in is the religion of love.

P.S: gentlemen, with the end of financial year coming up, l'm am about to become extremely busy. l will post when l can. Rest assured, l will reply to all the issues brought up by my nonbelievers. l am quite looking forward to destroying your agruements. Just give me some time.

19. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

[​IMG] I can't wait..... Marc, before posting your 'clippings' make sure you are prepared to rebuff ALL the scientific evidence regarding chlorophyll (don't give me the garbage that it is like haemoglobin... it doesn't even have a similar function in plants) and oxygen etc.. that I posted previous. A Ph.D in nutrition... hmmm do they even issue that? Marc, as for not having been beaten in a health arguement.. how many people have you swayed to your 'diet' in this forum?

20. T4phage

T4phage Senior member