• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you carry everyday?

KBW

Reaction score
LV card wallet
David Yurman key chain/keys
iPhone
one of many watches
kershaw knife
one of several pairs of sunglasses (I have ridiculously sensitive eyes)

hamish5178

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheFusilliJerry
so you pay the phone bill for the iPhone even though you don't use it? The iPod Touch is the same thing without the phone.
iPhone needs wi-fi to work?
Alexsbagstuff.jpg
Keys Pelikan M215 w/ Pelikan 4001 Brilliant Green ViewSlimmy Wallet Samsung Sway 5 Spearmint Lip Trip iPod Classic 80Gb Everything is in bag except for wallet. Bag is a Chrome Mini-Metro. edit: Anybody know why photobucket image resizing doesn't work?

thedamnscott

Reaction score
On a normal day... Front Right Pocket Phone Apple iPhone, 1st Gen, 8GB Pen Pilot G2 05, Blue Coin Pocket Headphones Skullcandy Earbuds Left Front Pocket Keys Dorm room, home, bottle opener Misc Random Change Back Right Pocket Lighter Zippo, Blue (though it's missing now) Back Left Pocket Wallet Coach Wallet, Black, a gift, obnoxiously fat Way too much **** for my New Standards.

knugget

Reaction score
If I'm walking about and not going to class
Wallet
Cell Phone
Keys
Chapstick.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the hopes and dreams of a nation...on my shoulders.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
the hopes and dreams of a nation...on my shoulders.

and the ability to re-populate the nation if required

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not anymore...vasectomy.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
woah ...lets hope such a crisis never arises then

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
so happy now that I'm not the only guy that doesn't leave the house without burts bees

slappysloopy

Reaction score
Wallet, Keys, blistex raspberry lemonade, a pencil and a pen,ipod and skullcandy headphones, samsung phone, and my MAC-10 tucked into the back of my size 60 South Poles.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rocks
Work:

keys, rayban sunglasses, wallet, crappy nokia cellphone.

School:

DH sunglasses, Hamilton Khaki auto date, Tough classic series Japan tote ( holds stationary,hand and face moisturizer, wallet, bottled water and keys) cellphone. Pic of tote:
541185640696yv2.jpg

That is a great tote!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads