1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What do women actually look for?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by terminat, Sep 4, 2006.

1. lance konami

lance konami Well-Known Member

"Everything." - Chris Rock I've narrowed it down to a few things, now this is just my opinion...but I haven't found anyone really who would disagree with me. 1. Confidence. It is the equivalant to women what a smoking hot supermodel is to us. How you carry yourself, your body language, movements, posture, composure, is 100 times more important than physical looks alone. A GQ looking guy can become unnatractive to a girl if he doesn't have confidence. 2. Strength. Inner strength. Physical strength is irrelevant. A well toned physique is a bonus to them, (brad pitt, ryan reynolds, etc) but isn't necessary. It absolutely helps though, big time. 3. Sense of humor. Not necessarily being a comedian, but being able to laugh and see humor and things and be witty at times. An attractive female can have any guy she wants. Unnatractive girls get stuck with the leftovers. An average or below average looking guy will have to settle for the dregs...unless he has confidence, then he can have any girl he wants.

2. Ivan Kipling

Ivan Kipling Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that even women, can answer that question.

3. dah328

dah328 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that even women, can answer that question.
    Perhaps not, but a bunch of anonymous posters on an internet forum can answer it!

4. Ivan Kipling

Ivan Kipling Well-Known Member

5. Aureus

Aureus Well-Known Member

6. seanchai

seanchai Well-Known Member

7. Soph

Soph Well-Known Member

Workout alot and mow lawns with your shirt off[​IMG]