1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What do we have better in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Toiletduck, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Toiletduck

Toiletduck Senior member

awesome thanks. Now i have to go up there and get myself a mulberry bag and cufflinks..hahahaha

2. luk-cha

luk-cha Senior member Dubiously Honored

awesome thanks. Now i have to go up there and get myself a mulberry bag and cufflinks..hahahaha
    you can mullberry rip off bags from there?? i will have to have a look next time! if you do PM me we can do lunch!!!

3. Toiletduck

Toiletduck Senior member

you can mullberry rip off bags from there?? i will have to have a look next time! if you do PM me we can do lunch!!!

Dunno! I shall have to look around, haven't been up there in ages. Hopefully they have every bloody thing in the Men's department as well [​IMG]

Cause I definitely can't afford the real thing [​IMG]

4. luk-cha

luk-cha Senior member Dubiously Honored

Dunno! I shall have to look around, haven't been up there in ages. Hopefully they have every bloody thing in the Men's department as well [​IMG]

Cause I definitely can't afford the real thing [​IMG]

last time seen they had shed loads of LV and Gucci but i did not loot of ought else but you could always get custom made bag in HK and the you can design it youself i think it would be around a grand HK the last time i checked then at least you will feel better about if not being a copy or bootleg!![​IMG]