• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What do people without a college education do?

helenwagner1

Reaction score
People without college education can build any career (except education field) if the want it strongly. There are plenty of options for self-education and persistence with hard job worth more than college.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Almost 12 year bump!

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good necrobump, hilarious threak. Is "I have degreeless friends" the new "I have black friends"?

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I said, "Trick question- that's the same thing!", would it belong in the "Potentially Racist Things" thread?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Ah, blackplantano.

Fuck you all.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.