What do girls like guys wearing?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by stylebeast, Mar 18, 2011.

1. stylebeast

stylebeast Member

What kind of clothes/styles do girls like guys dressing in? Do girls even like guys into fashion?
    I know some said it is a turn off when guys care too much about those things

2. willpower

willpower Senior member

Sure, they might say they don't [​IMG]

3. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

in reality, girls don't know what they want.

4. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

You want to know what girls like and you ask a board full of maladjusted dudes?

5. stylebeast

stylebeast Member

Sure, they might say they don't http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kDGR3LiSK8...x0.400x400.jpg
    I'm sure if a guy dressed like that they would WISH they cared
    You want to know what girls like and you ask a board full of maladjusted dudes?
    Funny. True that bro

6. Nezero

Nezero Active Member

Actually cb_32 is correct.
    Girls don't even know what they want.

It depends on what girls YOU like.
    Generally speaking don't think some Glamazon would like a guy to be looking at a indie hipster kid.

7. SupeMassivePowerTrip

SupeMassivePowerTrip Well-Known Member

8. blahman

blahman Senior member

A large wad of cash.

9. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

Actually cb_32 is correct.
    Girls don't even know what they want.

It depends on what girls YOU like.
    Generally speaking don't think some Glamazon would like a guy to be looking at a indie hipster kid.

like some of them will say "i want a guy with good style"

but they can't describe what "good style" entails.[​IMG]

10. Nereis

Nereis Senior member

They want you to not embarrass them when going out.

11. diamonds

diamonds Senior member

it doesn't matter... most girls have shitty taste anyways.

wear what you're comfortable, don't try to look how someone else wants you to look.

12. aether

aether Senior member

______

13. Mr. White

Mr. White Senior member

+1.

Some guys have gals who think they know something about dressing men. If they're hooked up with guys who don't know how to dress, they'll come off as really knowledgeable and truly concerned about the appearance of their men. If they're hooked up with guys who do know how to dress, they'll come off as trying to guilt bait you into wearing something that doesn't match your coloring or personality or the style of the other clothes intended to be worn with it. Women like their men to be well dressed, but with something noticeably wrong (as if they were dressed by women), so that other women know that they're taken. This always backfires. Women are naturally jealous and competitive. If a woman thinks that another woman can manipulate you, she knows in her heart that she can pussy whip you much better. But then, the point of dressing, for women, is to one-up other women. Your woman will try to dress you so as to rub it in the face of her gfs that she owns you.

Edit: BTW, the point of dressing down (for both women and men) is to try to punk everyone else into dressing even sloppier. Then the alpha pulls out his or her electronic gadget or wristblingwatch or what-have-you, and the followers all look like idiots.

14. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Women are naturally jealous and competitive. If a woman thinks that another woman can manipulate you, she knows in her heart that she can pussy whip you much better. But then, the point of dressing, for women, is to one-up other women. Your woman will try to dress you so as to rub it in the face of her gfs that she owns you. Edit: BTW, the point of dressing down (for both women and men) is to try to punk everyone else into dressing even sloppier. Then the alpha pulls out his or her electronic gadget or wristblingwatch or what-have-you, and the followers all look like idiots.
    You guys are fucking sexist idiots. OP, the real answer to this question is that there is no answer. There are girls into buff dudes, indie kids, glam androgynes, average dudes, big dudes with beards ... there is little point in trying to tailor yourself to the tastes of women because those tastes are incredibly diverse. As much as I'm made fun of on this board for looking like a girl, I've never had any issue finding girls who find me attractive. Just dress the way you want to dress and you'll eventually find someone who likes it.

15. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

You guys are fucking sexist idiots.

OP, the real answer to this question is that there is no answer. There are girls into buff dudes, indie kids, glam androgynes, average dudes, big dudes with beards ... there is little point in trying to tailor yourself to the tastes of women because those tastes are incredibly diverse. As much as I'm made fun of on this board for looking like a girl, I've never had any issue finding girls who find me attractive. Just dress the way you want to dress and you'll eventually find someone who likes it.

fixed that for you, for real. (0)