• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you eat last night for dinner?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got one. Actually got both, spicy and classic. Spicy is 10/10, best fast food spicy chicken sandwich on the market. Classic... meh.

Honestly I'm bummed that people finally caught onto Popeyes. It was always the **** for people in the know, but didn't have the ridiculous lines that CFA had at peak times. That's over now. (Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.)
I remember one of my employees got a Popeyes sandwich back in Feb or March of this year. The sandwich was out for awhile in Houston but it blew up when that one writer said it was better than CFA. All of a sudden everyone rushed out to try it causing it to sellout in a couple of weeks.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
22CDB4CE-0D5F-4BE7-A5D5-123E9B4FAE28.jpeg
Cherry Tree Hill Hayden Reserve Pinot Noir 2015

Actually used it to wash down some tortellini with a tomato and goat cheese sauce with a bitter green salad.

Last edited:

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly I'm bummed that people finally caught onto Popeyes. It was always the **** for people in the know,

lol are you seriously trying to claim some sort of early adopter hipster cred about a national ******* fast-food chain

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pho Ga I made in my IP. Realized a while back I actually prefer regular spaghetti noodles in it to rice noodles. Delicious.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol are you seriously trying to claim some sort of early adopter hipster cred about a national ******* fast-food chain
Well the sandwich was out long before it got big in some parts of the country.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes. I’m not talking about the sandwich though. The sandwich is what ruined it. I don’t want to sit in 20-30 minute lines for fast food. That’s moronic.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just don't get people having a frenzy over some chicken.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bought 2x season tickets to Next. Always been curious about doing it, and next year's menus were enticing...but its really hard to pull the trigger on paying that much money today for food won't even eat for a year (the final reservation is in December 2020).

February will be Tokyo, August brings Mexico City, and December will be an ode The Fat Duck in collaboration with Heston Blumenthal.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mgm9128 just realized everyone on this forum is literally marsupialed, so he decided to stop posting (a message from mgm9128)
The Popeye's chicken sandwich is causing people to go stupid. It's that good.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Bought 2x season tickets to Next. Always been curious about doing it, and next year's menus were enticing...but its really hard to pull the trigger on paying that much money today for food won't even eat for a year (the final reservation is in December 2020).

February will be Tokyo, August brings Mexico City, and December will be an ode The Fat Duck in collaboration with Heston Blumenthal.

Been trying to google this but Next season tickets brings up a lot for basketball than the restaurant...

What exactly does the season ticket entail?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I was notified about that and it looked fantastic. If I lived in Chicagoland I'd be all over that.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Been trying to google this but Next season tickets brings up a lot for basketball than the restaurant...

What exactly does the season ticket entail?
Next does ~3 completely different menus per year. Not just seasonal--different enough that it could be an entirely different restaurant. They also do ticketed seatings rather than reservations, so you prepay at purchase.

Season tickets are basically just buying meals for all of a year's menus in advance. You get first pick on nights and times.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads