• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you eat last night for dinner?

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking, I feed many people every week, and it is interesting to think that inevitably cellular material like microscopic skin shedding particles of my DNA is ending up in the food I am cooking these people, so when they eat my food they are also in some sense eating me. Should I be charging extra for this?

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is where you embrace female empowernment to the fullest and lock her out of the kitchen.

Very many women have locked themselves out of the kitchen in pursuit of hazy notions of empowerment and in so doing forsake one of life's great pleasures.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This one lady I cook for on Thursdays (the one with the nice ass) told me that although she enjoyed having her husband at home during the initial phases of State tyranny masquerading as medical advice (otherwise known as "The Pandemic"), she was resentful that she now felt obligated to make and serve her husband a sandwich for lunch, claiming that is not her responsibility. Her ass never looked quite the same after that day.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Mrs. ordered duck today so I obliged her.
ADC0D761-73C1-4CAA-8784-908F611362E4.jpeg
09894257-0F52-4A86-86A6-3E562D43CB74.jpeg
704D80F4-BDB8-4EC2-9DE0-0FA216394E8C.jpeg

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the eyes only see what the mind is prepared to comprehend...sort of like when you look Dick Cheney in the eye and see his Middle East.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By the way, I’ve never done LSD, at least not knowingly (been subject of human experimentation so may have been laced in the food), but I have eaten plenty of the mushrooms I’ve grown myself, last instance being in 2019. In any case, the idea with psychedelics is to use them just enough to catalyze neural pathways otherwise dead or dormant which then can be activated and exercised at will, independent of the ingestion of any external substance.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Late night snacks are great, I just hope I don’t have another of my Jeff Bezos nightmares tonight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads