• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you eat last night for dinner?

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brined and baked Golden Flame Cauliflower with a Dijon mustard, garlic(hone grown) lemon juice,parsley sauce. With a mixed green salad.
F27F677E-DA41-4516-9D7D-6BB30BF2FEB4.jpeg

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lobster eggs on bread, a nutritious snack the whole family will love
237B369F-0745-433C-ACE5-54D1AEA55684.jpeg

Elch

Reaction score
I have zero knowlegde of tuna of that kind, let alone ever seen it. But damn, strong initiative to finally put that Japan journey on top of the "what to do after Covid"-list :laugh:

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like to express sincere apologies for my remarks which resulted in a 7-day ban from the Styleforum. My words were deeply insensitive, thoughtless, unconscionable, cruel, lacking equitability, and just downright mean, and have no place on this, or any other, public Internet discussion forum. I have used this past week as an opportunity to reflect upon myself, in an effort to try to understand who I am as a person and where my values really lie. It has not been easy, but, let's just say I am making progress. Additionally, in atonement for my reprehensible behavior, I have decided to travel to San Francisco to educate myself further upon these matters.

To the user who reported my posts, you have taught me an invaluable lesson, and I just want to say Thank you so much.

Elch

Reaction score
I would like to express sincere apologies for my remarks which resulted in a 7-day ban from the Styleforum. My words were deeply insensitive, thoughtless, unconscionable, cruel, lacking equitability, and just downright mean, and have no place on this, or any other, public Internet discussion forum. I have used this past week as an opportunity to reflect upon myself, in an effort to try to understand who I am as a person and where my values really lie. It has not been easy, but, let's just say I am making progress. Additionally, in atonement for my reprehensible behavior, I have decided to travel to San Francisco to educate myself further upon these matters.

To the user who reported my posts, you have taught me an invaluable lesson, and I just want to say Thank you so much.

So apparently food pr0n is illegal around here? :laugh:

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So apparently food pr0n is illegal around here? :laugh:

I made a deeply disparaging, off-topic joke about the genital embrace of our highly esteemed secretary of Transportation. I am currently Westward bound on an electric scooter to sort out this unsettling mistake.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want to kill the king, best aim for his head, bitches.
E0A65B55-AC81-4632-B1F2-496B1BF33585.jpeg

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI, you’re being primed for the normalization of human trafficking.
FC5E69AD-27F8-4396-915F-84B244C45BF3.jpeg
9554EF06-608E-44E6-845B-6D81D4EFE7A3.jpeg

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics