• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What did you eat last night for dinner?

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know it seems like there are other people, but that’s untrue. There is only you.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
finally released from another week long ban on the styleforum. Can’t say much, only that I’m again completely ashamed of myself and trying to find the help I desperately need.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Had the tasting menu at Moody Tongue Brewing...perhaps the only brewery with 2 Michelin stars.

Was fantastic, and I really enjoyed having beer pairings matched to the food. Especially since many of them were very forceful beers that I would never order full pours of if I were seated at the bar.

Not my picture, but this was almost the same as what we had (the bottom left dish was replaced with a different pea-focused dish and there are a couple of items not pictured)
1622921593356.png

The top right brioche feuilletine with pickled ramp butter was incredible..don't tell me how to make them or I will be fat.

The bottom right ball of foie gras on top of a black pepper glazed old fashioned doughnut was wonderful. I am rarely a big fan of foie, but I was beyond happy to have a bit of it mixed in to every bite (despite assuming I would try a little bit and then say "ok, just give me the doughnut").

holatra

Reaction score
Spicy Mushroom broth ramen w sweetsourpork sausage/asparagus/onion/cherry tomatoes

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Winter comfort food.

Spelt penne in a mushroom garlic chili gorgonzola cream sauce with a bit of cheddar thrown in for good measure then parmesan & black pepper to finish.
05A3A27F-9A4E-4F73-957A-EBD310818F24.jpeg

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.