• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What did you eat last night for dinner?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
She looks like she has a cute body, so I would bang one last time but immediately thereafter file a divorce. There were multiple infractions there, not the least of which is the jar “cheese”.

and how many football teams was she expecting to come over for that amount of pasta.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking, I feed many people every week, and it is interesting to think that inevitably cellular material like microscopic skin shedding particles of my DNA is ending up in the food I am cooking these people, so when they eat my food they are also in some sense eating me. Should I be charging extra for this?

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is where you embrace female empowernment to the fullest and lock her out of the kitchen.
Very many women have locked themselves out of the kitchen in pursuit of hazy notions of empowerment and in so doing forsake one of life's great pleasures.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This one lady I cook for on Thursdays (the one with the nice ass) told me that although she enjoyed having her husband at home during the initial phases of State tyranny masquerading as medical advice (otherwise known as "The Pandemic"), she was resentful that she now felt obligated to make and serve her husband a sandwich for lunch, claiming that is not her responsibility. Her ass never looked quite the same after that day.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the eyes only see what the mind is prepared to comprehend...sort of like when you look Dick Cheney in the eye and see his Middle East.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By the way, I’ve never done LSD, at least not knowingly (been subject of human experimentation so may have been laced in the food), but I have eaten plenty of the mushrooms I’ve grown myself, last instance being in 2019. In any case, the idea with psychedelics is to use them just enough to catalyze neural pathways otherwise dead or dormant which then can be activated and exercised at will, independent of the ingestion of any external substance.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Late night snacks are great, I just hope I don’t have another of my Jeff Bezos nightmares tonight.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.