• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What did you eat last night for dinner?

Jazzmenco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do 8pm to midday six days a week. I found the plateauing to be an issue as well even with increasing my exercise load while greatly decreasing my alcohol consumption. Annoying.

Found it a bit of struggle this past winter but summer is here in the antipodes so more salads and raw foods.
I also cut back on the alcohol, used to have wine every night, now it's occasional. Still have my daily martini though....
I should try to increase my exercise load also. Maybe try to do a 24 hour fast a couple of times a month.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunday night Spanakopita made with Botany Bay spinach, Bulgarian feta and salad. For dessert Apple and Rhubarb crumble. Rhubarb from the vegetable garden, crumble with home made vanilla ice cream.

Monday arugula pesto. spaghetti and bitter green salad, sigh no more endive.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is life down under these days.
All is well in the garden, potatoes, feral arugula, Botany Bay spinach and tomatoes arose from composting. The rhubarb was trimmed back on Sunday. The rest of the vegetable beds are planted, plenty of rain this past week. Life goes on.:cool:
823B2D24-99C0-4C0B-B331-13097DF9FCB9.jpeg

Last edited:

MontyLo

Reaction score
A406F354-8651-41CA-B2DE-37F8758A56AC.jpeg

Made a bit of a non-turkey bird duet

Cornish hen and duck leg both za’atar seasoned and the duck was brushed with some pomegranate molasses

I did a sausage stuffing with mushrooms, dates apricots, and orange zest plus some cognac

And then I used the rendered duck fat for the potatoes.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
View attachment 1506006

Made a bit of a non-turkey bird duet

Cornish hen and duck leg both za’atar seasoned and the duck was brushed with some pomegranate molasses

I did a sausage stuffing with mushrooms, dates apricots, and orange zest plus some cognac

And then I used the rendered duck fat for the potatoes.
Why is one leg look under cooked?

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Why is one leg look under cooked?
I assume that they’re just different colors because one has the molasses glaze and one did not.

MontyLo

Reaction score
I just oven roasted the game hen and that underside was down in the pan juice a bit so it’s not as crisp but it was cooked through. Style point deduction though as crispier skin would’ve been better.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.