What did you do last night? (This is How We Roll)

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Matt, Mar 9, 2006.

1. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

[​IMG]

SHE enjoyed it.

all 3 minutes?

2. thinman

thinman Senior member

I closed the deal. Finally.

It was long, painful, and tortuous.

This is Conne, signing off.

Conne, it's supposed to be enjoyable for her....

3. romafan

romafan Senior member

I return to this thread, upon the fine morning of May the 9th, with a greatly restored sense of pride.
    ... My biggest "thank you" goes out to my good pal Evan Williams Single Barrel Kentucky bourbon, for he made this all possible.

This is Conne, signing off.

Conne, if your pal Evan is the one getting you laid, you should rethink your strategy. Try working w/o a net. It's much more rewarding....[​IMG]

4. WSW

WSW Senior member

I hope she was actually awake this time. It doesn't count if she's in a coma or such.

5. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

Conne, if your pal Evan is the one getting you laid, you should rethink your strategy. Try working w/o a net. It's much more rewarding....[​IMG]

not to mention, sometimes it can be nice if the woman is awake.

6. globetrotter

not last night, but I was waiting to have some pictures to post

spent two weeks in cartegena, in colombia, just got back earlier this week. did a week sales training for my local reps, and then tacked on a week vacation, brought my family down. really fantastic place - the only down side is cost of the flights. warm water, the biggest fortifications in the americas, great old city, great night life (as defined by a middle aged guy with 3 kids)

these are some pictures from a chiva - a sort of party bus, a bar on a truck, someting liek that. a truck made into a bus with a band and a bar, and you drive around with music and drink and stop at bars and places to dance in public. most of the people aren't tourists, either, with is pretty wild, and the local people sort of dance along when they see you pass by.

7. globetrotter

more pics

8. globetrotter

me on my porch in my new panama hat

my son on the fort

me with a sloth (a new fashion statement)

my son eating fruit salad made by the lady next to him

9. globetrotter

and best yet - this is me in a meeting - I took my latin american sales manager out to dinner with his girl and my wife. sat on a porch of a resteraunt overlooking a square, and ended up getting a duet of musicians to supply us with dinner music.

sometimes I think I work to hard.....

10. Augusto86

Augusto86 Sean Penn's Mexican love child

Well, I was supposed to meet globetrotter...j/k, man. Sorry you couldn't make it...

Anyways, I'm probably gonna hit some bars tonight, drink a little Stella, smoke a little, bust out my new bespoke if the temperature drops enugh.

11. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Well, I was supposed to meet globetrotter...j/k, man. Sorry you couldn't make it...

Anyways, I'm probably gonna hit some bars tonight, drink a little Stella, smoke a little, bust out my new bespoke if the temperature drops enugh.

Nice. I hit the bar last night...much Tullamore Dew was consumed (after a flask of bourbon). The cops almost raided the bar (I'm guessing at least half of the people there were underage) but they eventually backed off and just left. Anywho, I was mingling there, and then my friend Olivia goes "Come with me." We walk to the parking lot and she asked me to hold her hair back. Being a nice wee lad, I did so, and packed her into a cab and sent her home afterwards.

Wound up sleeping at a sorority house. Alas, no action last night. I ended up doing my famous (infamous, I suppose) dance routine to Tina Turner's "Proud Mary." It is a well-documented phenomenon (think YouTube).

12. romafan

romafan Senior member

not last night, but I was waiting to have some pictures to post

spent two weeks in cartegena, in colombia, just got back earlier this week. did a week sales training for my local reps, and then tacked on a week vacation, brought my family down. really fantastic place - the only down side is cost of the flights. warm water, the biggest fortifications in the americas, great old city, great night life (as defined by a middle aged guy with 3 kids)

these are some pictures from a chiva - a sort of party bus, a bar on a truck, someting liek that. a truck made into a bus with a band and a bar, and you drive around with music and drink and stop at bars and places to dance in public. most of the people aren't tourists, either, with is pretty wild, and the local people sort of dance along when they see you pass by.

I visited Cartegena back in 1970 as a kid. Flew in from Bogata and stayed in a big hotel right on the beach. Two things I remember most are the heat/humidity (made me sick) and those amazing fortifications. Spent a few days there and then left on a small cruise ship for a trip through the canal. Wildly exotic for a young kid - I bet your son had a blast.

13. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

me on my porch in my new panama hat

my son on the fort

me with a sloth (a new fashion statement)

my son eating fruit salad made by the lady next to him

You might want to take that baby to the barber. It's getting pretty hairy.

14. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

You might want to take that baby to the barber. It's getting pretty hairy.

[​IMG]

Great photos, Zach!

15. JBZ

JBZ Senior member

Great photos, Zach!

I agree. The panama hat looks great. Also, your son is adorable.