• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you do last night? (This is How We Roll)

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Bring your short hair down to Santa Cruz this August, if you have time. And money.

We'll see what happens... I'm probably going to be broke all year, and I don't have any vacation time until next year... Plus I need to head back to TKO sometime soon or my roots will dry out.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
We'll see what happens... I'm probably going to be broke all year, and I don't have any vacation time until next year... Plus I need to head back to TKO sometime soon or my roots will dry out.

I can promise to feed you, if that makes it any easier. Still, Tokyo is a lot cooler than SC.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I can promise to feed you, if that makes it any easier. Still, Tokyo is a lot cooler than SC.
Maybe you should go there instead of SC. I can take you out on an all night drinking bender where I valiantly attempt to drink from 11pm to 6am before passing out for five hours on the Yamanote line and inconveniencing tens of thousands of Japanese businessmen.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Maybe you should go there instead of SC. I can take you out on an all night drinking bender where I valiantly attempt to drink from 11pm to 6am before passing out for five hours on the Yamanote line and inconveniencing tens of thousands of Japanese businessmen.

The nice thing about Santa Cruz for me is, free accomodations and free babysitting. Plus, I get homesick ...

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think that sounds like a wonderful time. If you happen to be in Tokyo the same time I am one of these times (or next year when I am there a lot longer *wink*) I think we should both get super drunk.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The nice thing about Santa Cruz for me is, free accomodations and free babysitting. Plus, I get homesick ...
I hear ya... In TKO I stay at a hotel thats is $22.51 a night with the current exchange rate... so its practically free. I don't have to worry about babysitting though, nor should I really ever want to.
smile.gif
Plus there are the greatest doughnuts on earth (according to J) within a 2 minute walk for breakfast.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
I think that sounds like a wonderful time. If you happen to be in Tokyo the same time I am one of these times (or next year when I am there a lot longer *wink*) I think we should both get super drunk.

I'm shooting for next spring... maybe around Hanami.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmmm, Usually I go in the summer (due to school), but eventually I will be there for Hanami (which is something I really want to experience)

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I return to this thread, upon the fine morning of May the 9th, with a greatly restored sense of pride.

I closed the deal. Finally.

No man should be forced to endure the dry streak I went through. It was long, painful, and tortuous. But the fruits of my reward were delicious indeed.

I'd like to thank all of my supporters over the months. You guys kept me alive inside. My biggest "thank you" goes out to my good pal Evan Williams Single Barrel Kentucky bourbon, for he made this all possible.

This is Conne, signing off.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
No man should be forced to endure the dry streak I went through.

No man does, only the boys.
wink.gif

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I return to this thread, upon the fine morning of May the 9th, with a greatly restored sense of pride. I closed the deal. Finally. No man should be forced to endure the dry streak I went through. It was long, painful, and tortuous. But the fruits of my reward were delicious indeed. I'd like to thank all of my supporters over the months. You guys kept me alive inside. My biggest "thank you" goes out to my good pal Evan Williams Single Barrel Kentucky bourbon, for he made this all possible. This is Conne, signing off.
what, you finally kissed a girl?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads