Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What designer brand suits have Short sizes?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ReL, Sep 14, 2006.

1. ReL

ReL Member

I usually buy Dolce & Gabbana and Paul Smith because they are slim cut but they only come in size Regular so they are a tad bit long.So if anyone knows another designer brand name that carries a slim cut suit in a size short I would appreciate it.Thanks

2. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

This may not suit you (sorry for the pun) but I also wear a short--but definitely not slim. I tend to order MTM if I'm getting something new. So far that has meant Burberry and HSM. From my understanding, anyone like that where you can do a MTM order through Nordstrom et al will do a short. If I bid on something from EBay usually get a Reg and just have my tailor shorten the skirt.

As for more fashion-forward and higher-end lines like Prada and PM, I don't know.

b

3. kcheng

kcheng Well-Known Member

I think Jil Sander has short cuts and are relatively slim fitting.

4. Hoya Saxa

Hoya Saxa Senior member

D&G does make short sizes in their suits. I see them all the time at the Saks in Tysons Corner (Virginia). That said, they don't make short sizes in their more fashion forward suits/sportcoats -- so if you're looking for a bubble gum pink silk suit with appliques on it, you're probably out of luck. But a navy pinstripe in a slim cut, they've got you covered.

Hoya

5. Matt

Matt [email protected]

just buy thom browne in a regular.