• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What colors do these shoes match with?

why4009

Reaction score
Hi,

Apologies, I looked through some other threads but couldn't find shoes that matched the ones I am looking at. The only non-black shoes I have are cordovans. But I am looking at a lighter color. What would these shoes go with? I could see blue maybe brown? I am going to HK and would like to have a pair made any suggestions on how it should look would be appreciated. I wouldn't mind the shoes having a serious wow factor, I'll just need to upgrade my suits and shirts to match.

Would these go with charqual grey? Not black obviously.

I borrowed these pics from other posts.

Thanks.

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grey for sure. They are very versatile.

Chips

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Practically anything but very dark shades. A nice cream or subtle earth tones as well as blue. Lot's of options.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chips
Practically anything but very dark shades. A nice cream or subtle earth tones as well as blue. Lot's of options.

Actually- IMO these look great against navy, indigo, dark charcoal gray... they're not much lighter than AE's in "chili" which work well against all those colors.

andyw

Reaction score
That color leather is great with a range of taupe, gray, charcoal and brown trousers and sportsjacket combination. I also wear that color with mid gray, charcoal and tan suits. The shoes will also work with some blues.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 236 31.8%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 118 15.9%
  • 31 - 40