• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What classes are you taking? (Winter/Spring '09)

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm a freshman (undergrad):

spanish 331 (some stupid literature class... none of the spanish linguistics 400 level classes like morphology and syntax were available this semester)
french 200
italian 250
linguistic analysis 303
micro-economics 201

as an aside, i'm applying for transfer admission at several selective schools... do you guys think this schedule is rigorous enough?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bach
i'm a freshman (undergrad): spanish 331 (some stupid literature class... none of the spanish linguistics 400 level classes like morphology and syntax were available this semester) french 200 italian 250 linguistic analysis 303 micro-economics 201 as an aside, i'm applying for transfer admission at several selective schools... do you guys think this schedule is rigorous enough?
Just keep your GPA up. FWIW, most people transfer after 2 years at an institution.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Just keep your GPA up. FWIW, most people transfer after 2 years at an institution.

Don't decide to go to 4 schools in 4 years. It costs a lot and isn't very conducive toward getting a degree. It does make for an interesting story though, like the Kwilk World College Tour.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara

GPA isn't a problem (4.0 after midterms and nearly finals), and my case is pretty strong so i'm praying to get accepted this time 'round.

the thought of remaining here in '09 is mentally blocked because it brings bad karma
tinfoil.gif

MCsommerreid

Reaction score
Anthropology: Archeology & Functional Classification
Anthropology: Linguistics
Anthropology: Religion, Magic, and Witchcraft
Math for Liberal Arts
Advanced Studio Ceramics

Full load from hell, but it covers all my pre-reqs and all my lower divisions. I'm glad this is my last semester at my current institution, finally time for transfer.

Wooh

Reaction score
Large format photographer
Color Photography
Managerial Accounting
Negotiations
Human Chronobiology and Sleep

Should be a ballin' semester. Second semester senior just looking to do my photo thang before I ship off to the real world.

w.mj

Reaction score
Econometrics
Int'l Capital Flows
History of Renaissance
Jr. History Thesis Seminar
Plato
Mandatory Writing Seminar

Hist/Econ double and almost done with both, so I've got some spare time for Plato. Also, despite being a history major, I'm required to take the Writing Seminar (which everyone else took freshman year). Thanks, admin.

Alisalianmg

Reaction score
[QUOTE =“kwilkinson,post:1456864,member:18512”]烘焙和糕点简介
烹饪技巧二
高级加德纳
高级烘焙和糕点
心理学
历史[/ QUOTE]
您可以使用铝箔容器烘烤。

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads