1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What carrying options are there for bringing your lunch to work?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JuicyBuns, Apr 17, 2012.

1. add911_11

add911_11 Senior member

I would use a plastic snake box to put my sandwiches, and use a leather briefcase to carry my belongings and the box.

2. matty long legs

matty long legs Senior member

I'm familiar with the Artifact Bag tote, but I had to recommend Leather Man Ltd.'s. I own a few of their belts and they're flippin AWESOME.

3. recondite

recondite Senior member

One gallon Freezer lock baggies are perfect for keeping your attache/briefcase clean. And they are easily personalized with your monogram, initials, or clever retorts like "Hands Off!!!".

Eat cold or micro-wave on a nice plate if paper plates aren't your thing.

Cleanup couldn't be easier, just use the big round file. Very hygienic as well.

4. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor