1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What car do you drive?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by cartisdm, Dec 23, 2010.

1. gort

gort Senior member

Had to leave my 30 day old A4 at the dealer for a faulty sirius module. Was given a 2011 Q5 as a loaner. Gotta say it's a nice vehicle. It's basically driving a very large A4. I like it, though. [​IMG] Initially this morning I was given an A3 and didn't like it at all. Basically an Audi-badged VW GTI. I don't like those cars at all.

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

what didn't you like? i have an a3 3.2 but i think i am trading it for an a4 3.2 with the guy whose house I am buying. same year, same mileage, just a model swap as I need some more space

3. gort

gort Senior member

Mostly I am not a fan of hatchbacks at all, and also I think the interior felt pretty cheap compared to the other Audis I've been in. I guess it's the lowest pricepoint Audi so that's to be expected, but I felt like I was riding in a nice VW instead of an Audi. I don't meant that in a snobby way at all, although it might sound that way. Kind of the way I'd expect any Cadillac to be a step above any Chevrolet, ya know?

Although I think the A3 I got was pretty much the most bare bones config possible, whereas my A4 is the premium plus with all the upgrades. That might have my baseline a little skewed in terms of expectations.

4. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i could see that, the s-line and premium packages make a big difference. maybe a lot of people agree because the next a3 is allegedly going to be a sedan

5. Andrewc2232

Andrewc2232 Senior member

Currently rotating between these three.

'97 E420
    '01 I30t
    '66 Galaxie 7-Litre

All together they're worth less than a new Accord, but I'm hoping to add something else to the fleet after I finish school in December.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Currently rotating between these three.

'97 E420
    '01 I30t
    '66 Galaxie 7-Litre

All together they're worth less than a new Accord, but I'm hoping to add something else to the fleet after I finish school in December.

they're all good cars though. Nice and solidly made vehicles.

7. willmiz

willmiz Active Member

05 Mountaineer Premier, though at 127k+ miles it may be time to retire it in the near future.

8. changy

changy Senior member

My dad finally took dlivery of his White RS5 and Black A8L last week. Both amazing cars, but alas, its gonna be more than a few years until I can drive them!

Propose the you drive the A8L with your dad in the backseat.

9. Riley Dee

Riley Dee Senior member

06 Lexus IS250 AWD.

10. ezlau

ezlau Senior member

1996 e36 M3, in avatar.