• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are your unproportional/awkward body parts? Style implications?

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thunder thighs on a slim build. UGGH.

metkirk

Reaction score
My hips and waist are too small compared to chest. Body's also not wide enough, overall I look like a ******* stick.

Composer_1777

Reaction score
Slim arms, big chest muscles. No matter how much i work out which is like everyday my arms do not get buff. I've been trying for like 3 years or so and while i've gained 50 lbs none of the wieght is in my arms.

AKMetal

Reaction score
I have muscular legs, and a bubble butt... makes wearing jeans in a more slim fashion difficult. Trying to figure out how to lose the bubble..

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I curve to the left. More and more with age.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quads : waist
Small calves
Lack delts
Thick ass chest/lats/upper back
Small waist.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sup knucks.

JeffsWood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Composer_1777
Slim arms, big chest muscles. No matter how much i work out which is like everyday my arms do not get buff. I've been trying for like 3 years or so and while i've gained 50 lbs none of the wieght is in my arms.

+1

I find my arms the hardest area to get big. To be more specific, my biceps don't seem to grow as I can get my triceps bigger.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if you have long biceps, give it up. my bi's are 19"+ but don;t look so big cause they're gorilla lenght.

also, distance between the top of the horseshoe and the elbow are a good indicator of tricep-growth potential. the longer the distance, the more difficult.

turboman808

Reaction score
I have just naturally enormous chest muscles. The girls seem to like it so I don't complain.

Casey

Reaction score
At 5'6", my legs are a little short and my thighs are at least 21 inches around the widest part. They're not monstrous, but they'd look better if my legs were longer.

My arms are also longish and somewhat skinny. Not rail thin, but still somewhat void of mass. And either my shoulders are narrow or I have a big head.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads