• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are your fitness credentials?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Yup.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
In the picture here? I'd say 11 or 12% tops. I dropped another kg since, hopefully ~10% now.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
My diet living in Korea, it's hard to eat clean here. Everything is oily and they love to eat pig fat, it's disgusting. Protein in meals is minuscule and it's mostly fats and carbs. Chicken breasts and salad greens are a bit expensive if even available and you can't buy protein powder readily.

Second is probably that I'm only working out 3x/week, out of complacency/boredom.

upnorth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
Welcome to Asia. Land of carbs. People say food is cheap here but IMHO trying to eat healthily is not. The only reason most Asians are not huge and fat is portion control and in rural areas, leanness is the result of lots of manual labor. It is absolutely untrue that Asians are usually fit and very interested in martial arts and health as some documentaries appear to portray . Most are actually skinny-fat rather than fit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads