• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217
have you been in my closet? awesome boots
got the shirt for 1$ yesterday at the thrift... saw it and thought of you.... since yr such a stylish motherfucker, second only to me, i had to get it. you said yours is cheap and thin? this is actually really soft and thicker than an AA tee. fit is right on too. oh... i love the boots too... got them for ******* 7$!!!!!!! nicest shoes i own. made in england, new sloes and heels, looks hand made. the slight chisel toe is nice too.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
got the shirt for 1$ yesterday at the thrift... saw it and thought of you.... since yr such a stylish motherfucker, second only to me, i had to get it.

you said yours is cheap and thin? this is actually really soft and thicker than an AA tee. fit is right on too.

well it is very thin and soft (almost silk like) but since it has managed to last 15+ years of washing and wear without so much as a hole i'd say it wasn't cheaply made at least. some kind of poly/cotton/kevlar blend i think.

it reminds of kurt russell in "big trouble in little china".

we are unmatched in the our thrifting abilities cheap.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
'sup kodak

Kodak

Reaction score
Nothin just loungin around til I decide to type a paper.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tg76
going to the video store
hautetension.jpg

same cardy as other day but in red
travis bickel tee
yamanes
blk on blk check chucks w leather laces and patch

hired high tension
:shitpantsscarry:

seen the descent?

very scary.

eek.gif

Oldboy

Reaction score
DSC01309.jpg

Engineered Garments fishing shirt jacket
In4mation tee
501XX
Chucks

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I'm warming up to this camera phone thing, although my mouth is at the wierdest angle, and the poor resolution is making the angles of my face look slightly askew. Anyway, Heather gey hoodie by Engineered Garments, Dark wine thermal by Jay Allen Belt by Baltazar Nudie RRDS jeans black Chucks (which you cannot see.) My #1 comb is broken, so I decided to go nearly completely shaved yesterday morning.

viking_mike

Reaction score
teacha.gif
teacha.gif
i see nothing as far as fit goes...take a pic of the bottom too
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Hmmm... I'm warming up to this camera phone thing, although my mouth is at the wierdest angle, and the poor resolution is making the angles of my face look slightly askew.

Anyway,

0916061230aj0.jpg

Heather gey hoodie by Engineered Garments,
Dark wine thermal by Jay Allen
Belt by Baltazar
Nudie RRDS jeans
black Chucks (which you cannot see.)

My #1 comb is broken, so I decided to go nearly completely shaved yesterday morning.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by viking_mike
teacha.gif
teacha.gif
i see nothing as far as fit goes...take a pic of the bottom too

Um, maybe later. Man, you guys are demanding.

My wife took that pic, and would be a little annoyed if I asked her to take a pic of by bottom for some dudes on the net this soon afterwards. Besides, she is making brunch right now, which is more important to me than comments on my fits, honestly.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Um, maybe later. Man, you guys are demanding.

My wife took that pic, and would be a little annoyed if I asked her to take a pic of by bottom for some dudes on the net this soon afterwards. Besides, she is making brunch right now, which is more important to me than comments on my fits, honestly.

What kind of guitar you got in that case?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by viking_mike
musicboohoo[1].gif
sheesh....whipped!
stirpot.gif

Yeah, yeah.
bored.gif

Anyway, for the time being, I dunno, concentrate on the color and texture coordination or something (I do some windows occasionally, and colors and textures are key. Fit you can manipulate with judicious pinning.) Besides, someone asked me earlier to post a picture of the hoodie fit, so that was what this pic was really for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads