1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lysol

Lysol Senior member

I posted this on the Mens Clothing section but I always approach wearing suits like "streetwear"...anyways, me and Alfie the Bruiser over the weekend...

[​IMG]

i know i'm a couple pages late but this outfit is up there as one of the best i've ever seen on SF. awesome.

2. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

I really dig that jacket.

Thanks man. If you are interested, we could do something in a similar material.

Thanks for the plug Fok. Yeah, everything should be up and running by Oct 14. There will also be a nice styleforum discount...

3. whodini

whodini Senior member

Thanks for the plug Fok. Yeah, everything should be up and running by Oct 14. There will also be a nice styleforum discount...

PLEASE let us (read: me) know. I wouldn't mind having a jacket in that color/style. Also, what size is that you're wearing? It seems to fit perfectly.

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Also, what size is that you're wearing? It seems to fit perfectly.

He's the fit model. It should fit perfectly! A small, I believe.

5. minya

minya Senior member

I'm also very fond of the jacket in question, so please keep us updated.

6. Spoony

Spoony Active Member

Your stuff looks great (on your site and on you); I'm glad to see that I'll be able to buy it soon.

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Stealthbeasting it today.

Black Fred Bare Engineer's cap.
    Jay Allen "Bespoke" tee with a very faint "Bespoke"
    Blue-grey AA thermal
    APC New Standard jeans.
    APC Dirty brown braided suede cuff from the S/S season. It is quite weathered and matted now.
    Brown with brass buckle Engineered Garments belt
    Natural Chuck hightops.

Excepting the Jay Allen shirt, which pretty much no-one is going to recognize anyway, no branding whatsoever. I like that term "stealthbeasting". Who coined that anyway? DDML?

Yeah, Michael's stuff is really well made. And it will be definitely worth the money. I actually tried to convince him to sell at a higher pricepoint, but no one listens to me (no joke, Michael and I had big discussions about this.) Well, lucky Styleforumites, I guess [​IMG]

8. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

9. whodini

whodini Senior member

That's the greatest excuse to buy anything ever.

10. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

Nothing I'm wearing is made from Unicorn pubes. [​IMG]

I do have a fun cat, though.

[​IMG]

11. nairb49

nairb49 Senior member

Are their online stockists to buy aforementioned pubes online, in bulk?

12. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Yeah, I am our size small. 6ft, 145-150lbs, size 36 jacket.

We can definetly do that jacket again in another fabric. The jacket that I am wearing is made out of really nice organic cotton twill that we no longer can get our hands on.

This jacket will cost $129. We will also be offering a 20% Styleforum discount. Some things may also be tweaked on the jacket, since we have learned quite a bit about construction and the like since that jacket was made, which was about a year ago. PM me if you are interested. We can most likely get it in a wide range of colors if you want something else than khaki.

When the store goes up, we will have several more jackets and knits that are not on the website now. We are also pretty excited because we will be offering a fitted dress shirt made from 200 count broadcloth which will be under $100. It is really nice! We finally got the fit nailed down Fok.

Colby and I can't thank you enough for the help Fok.

13. Bungee Man

Bungee Man Senior member

Nothing I'm wearing is made from Unicorn pubes. [​IMG]

I do have a fun cat, though.

[​IMG]

Sauce, I like the outfit. What all are you wearing, and what kind of grey suit does your cat have on?

14. Saucemaster

Sauce, I like the outfit. What all are you wearing, and what kind of grey suit does your cat have on?
    Thanks. The deconstructed cotton blazer is very similar to one that Get Smart posted about a long time back, in gray instead of navy pinstripe, and with no sleeve buttonholes. From, of all places, Target. No joke. I got it when I was visiting my parents last Christmas and had a gift certificate to spend. The hoodie is actually a hooded l/s shirt from Gap from a couple years back. The jeans are Nudies--RRDS, turned into a straight leg. The boots are garden variety vintage combat boots from eBay. If it wasn't for the jeans, this outfit could easily go in the "under $150" thread, but that's pretty much true of everything I own. The SauceCat* is wearing a black suit. As long as I'm at war with Manton, so is she. It's a moving example of solidarity between feline and human. She's an atheist, too. *: (not her actual name)

15. jet

jet Senior member

i like your imaginary outfit!
    [​IMG]

incidentally, check out the description from dig:
    [​IMG]

UNICORN PUBES!!!

That hat is fantastic! I want it.

16. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Couple pics from tonight:

lots of black tonight,

Black Express graphic T
    Black Zara M65
    Black leather belt from random market in Florence
    5EP Low Down Bootcut in Dark Worn
    Black Tod's leather sneakers
    Breitling Crosswind Special (Black Face)
    Creed Millesime Imperial

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

When the store goes up, we will have several more jackets and knits that are not on the website now. We are also pretty excited because we will be offering a fitted dress shirt made from 200 count broadcloth which will be under $100. It is really nice! We finally got the fit nailed down Fok.

Colby and I can't thank you enough for the help Fok.

I'm ready to buy the Canterbury jacket from the website right now.

18. jpgm

jpgm Senior member

to watch the eagles win the AFL grand final today...! [​IMG]

trovata twill pants
    country road belt
    topman tshirt
    lacoste polo
    tretorn tournament leather

[​IMG][​IMG]

19. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 Senior member

just after a downpour

[​IMG]

silk day of the dead-ish scarf
    vintage roy batty leather
    gap skinny
    fresh chucks

[​IMG]

20. Saucemaster

fresh chucks
    Those chucks look horrible. You need to lose 500 lbs from your feet. Shouldn't you be wearing tassel loafers? Lookin' good as always. I know you liked it, but I gotta join the chorus on this one, I like the look w/o the stache. Keep the sideburns, though. Definitely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.