• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatchGuy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
From a couple of days ago.
thrbbr350ib1.jpg
Theory blue shirt Banana Republic v-neck Rag & Bone black Frye Engineer boots Nagual bracelet

Great outfit. Who makes that belt?

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WatchGuy
Great outfit. Who makes that belt?

Thanks! Actually, I don't know who makes it, it doesn't say. I wish I asked at the time I bought it. I got it at Theodore Man on Rodeo in Beverly Hills. When I got it, he only had one. So I snagged it for like $80 I think.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpgm
yesterday...

APC new standard
topman plain tshirt
umbro x kim jones woven hi
c people knit
georg jensen victory ring

I really like the outfit. Very clean, the fit is good, and to my eyes, the very simple contrast of white shoes with black top is effective. It also looks like something I'd wear, so there's probably a little narcissism in there somewhere....

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goin' to a bar/club I haven't been to before for a birthday party for a friend of a friend. My friends always go to the local hotspots that always play 'Top 40' hip hop and pop, but today I'm hoping for something different. The website says:
Republic is a gritty, London style bar located at 958 Granville St. in the Granville Entertainment District.
And apparently tonight its "New Wave Electro Rock". Mor aligned to my taste in music than than SexyBack and Promiscuous Girl again. Anyways, here's my outfit - American Apparel Track Jacket - 'Vintage' Beatles "Hard Days Night" tee - Brown suede Gap belt - Levi's Skinner Rigid (haven't broken these ball-torturing babies out in awhile) - Chuck Taylor Hi-Top
w52164452.jpg
Edit: I changed my mind and decided to go with this tee instead http://www.threadless.com/product/302/The_Bright_Lights
minizoom.jpg

Aaron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Goin' to a bar/club I haven't been to before for a birthday party for a friend of a friend.

My friends always go to the local hotspots that always play 'Top 40' hip hop and pop, but today I'm hoping for something different. The website says:

And apparently tonight its "New Wave Electro Rock". Mor aligned to my taste in music than than SexyBack and Promiscuous Girl again.

Eh...it strives to look different (and IMO suceeds) it's kind of more of the same atmosphere wise. Go to Shine if you want some different beats. I haven't been there on the "New Wave Electro Rock" night though, tell us how it is.

Anyways, back on topic.

-Ben Sherman Horizontal striped sweater with deconstructed details
-APC Rescue (4 months, one wash, in a washing machine! Gasp! The horror!)
-Dark Brown perforated leather Vans slip-ons.

A.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aaron
Eh...it strives to look different (and IMO suceeds) it's kind of more of the same atmosphere wise. Go to Shine if you want some different beats. I haven't been there on the "New Wave Electro Rock" night though, tell us how it is.
Cool, nice to see another Vancouverite (well, semi-vancouverite, i guess).

It's the same atmosphere as compared to say, Plush or Atlantis (where we usually go, though not at my suggestion)?

Ohwell, guess i'll find out soon!

jpgm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Goin' to a bar/club I haven't been to before for a birthday party for a friend of a friend.

My friends always go to the local hotspots that always play 'Top 40' hip hop and pop, but today I'm hoping for something different.

i miss vancouver...what an awesome city!

there is a fantastic greek restaurant further south down granville from the entertainment district, just before the bridge and south of davie street. great food, and really cheap too. i think its called 'adonis'. go there!

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tonight:

Light Blue Banana Republic polo (one of my fav, cuz of no logo)
5EP Straight Down Zip (Resin)
Sperry Topsiders
YSL M7 Fresh
Lange 1815 Auto (Platinum)

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpgm
i miss vancouver...what an awesome city! there is a fantastic greek restaurant further south down granville from the entertainment district, just before the bridge and south of davie street. great food, and really cheap too. i think its called 'adonis'. go there!
There's one VERY popular one further down Davie called Stephos, they are ALWAYS packed, and don't take reservations. So the night kinda turned out to be a bust. The person who planned it fudged up, and the entire group of 15-20 people were not on the guest list. So we walked down two blocks to another club (stone temple), but my friends didn't wanna wait, so we decided to leave. Afterwards, hung out for a bit, grabbed some 99 cent pizza, and here I am now. My man-parts are begging me to take off these Levi's Skinners.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
not enuff pics in this thread

last weekend my gallery had an opening

1002893jb0.jpg

vintage roy batty leather
skulls scarf
iron on t-shirt by cultpop
gap skinny
chucks

i saw this vintage "family tree of british rock" t-shirt on ebay for an outrageous amount of money. in the auction they had posted a hi res pic of just the image. saved it my computer and made an cloth iron on. add vintage t and there you go

1002888jn2.jpg

cold and rainy today in chicago
1003013mg4.jpg

vice 'stache
vintage leather motorcycle jacket
day of the dead silk scarf
vintage porcupine mts. shirt
vintage belt
jr nikki sixx
vans

1003015le3.jpg

hate away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads