1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

Light blue LeTigre polo with turquoise/white stripes
    5EP Straight Down Zip
    Sperry boat shoes in 2-tone brown
    Breitling Crosswind Special Edition with Black Face
    YSL Rive Gauche

2. Aaron

Aaron Distinguished Member

Dark Blue Ben Sherman check buttondown
    Earnest Sewn Hutch
    Khaki coloured Quick sneakers
    DSL 55 Aviators
    Dunhill (in honour of Drizz)

A.

3. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Distinguished Member

Lorenzini shirt
    Burberry jeans
    Martin Dingman belt
    Nicole Miller socks
    Brass Boot loafers

4. jimtendo

jimtendo Member

Alright guys, been a lurker for a short while, so i thought i might as well join in on the festivities...

[​IMG]
    Jakes cardinal red 'lucky 7' tee
    lowlife 'flames' belt
    nudie 'thin finn' black-black jeans
    black & grey chequred vans slip-ons

[​IMG]
    Now with this pic, it's missing the lowlife belt.
    But i've changed jeans to the Diesel 'Thanaz' (which cost me a damn fortune to import directly from the states!)
    Wont look any different in the pics, but it feels a lot closer fitted to the thighs/ calfs. Plus it's in a size 30-30 which i prefer to the nudie thin finn's which are 32-32

5. countchocula8

countchocula8 Well-Known Member

looks good jimtendo. Just curious, how tall are you? I have a similar build and I've been hesitant to wear tighter jeans (in public). I will probably give it a shot now.

6. jimtendo

jimtendo Member

I'm a short guy at 5ft 3"

Yeah i know what you mean about wearing skinnys when you're not quite tall enough. Your legs don't fill the tubes enough, so you get a lot of piling at the ankles.

But i like skinny jeans compared to regular/ loose/ bootcuts. As i used to wear bootcuts religiously for a while until i got bored of them.

Go for it dude. bust out those drainpipes!

7. Cali4nia_Matt

Cali4nia_Matt Active Member

looks good bro. I didn't even notice the ruffles at the ankles until you said somethin'. [​IMG]

8. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

Alright guys, been a lurker for a short while, so i thought i might as well join in on the festivities...

[​IMG]
    Jakes cardinal red 'lucky 7' tee
    lowlife 'flames' belt
    nudie 'thin finn' black-black jeans
    black & grey chequred vans slip-ons

[​IMG]
    Now with this pic, it's missing the lowlife belt.
    But i've changed jeans to the Diesel 'Thanaz' (which cost me a damn fortune to import directly from the states!)
    Wont look any different in the pics, but it feels a lot closer fitted to the thighs/ calfs. Plus it's in a size 30-30 which i prefer to the nudie thin finn's which are 32-32

You can't buy Diesel in the UK?

9. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Wearing Comme Ca Ism merino black/dark gray striped sweater, HL bootcut dark jeans with minimal whiskering, and hideously ugly motorcycle boots. They have better shin armor than my Vans, though.

This weekend/recently: APC NS skinny, getting a good fade going; Jay Allen 'bespoke' shirt; 60s vintage black jacket with skinny lapels; CT brown chelsea boots; EG quick release brown belt - a cliche look done well, IMO. Sometimes sub in red/black 'chequered' Vans. [​IMG] If cold, add Comme Ca Ism shawl collar sweater, usually unbuttoned. If really cold (for August), add herringbone ivy cap.

10. jimtendo

jimtendo Member

You can't buy Diesel in the UK?

Don't get me wrong, you can buy Diesel in the UK.
    However, for the life of me, i could not find (for love or money) the 'Thanaz' cut. I've tried the 'Levan' but it wasn't quite skinny enough.

Since i first saw them in urban outfitters.com, and thought they looked good. A bit of a gamble since if they didn't fit i'd have to send them all the way back.

Plus with buying Diesel Jeans in the UK, they rarely stock a 30" leg since it's 32" - 34" i mainly see.

11. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 I, Manface

Don't get me wrong, you can buy Diesel in the UK.
    However, for the life of me, i could not find (for love or money) the 'Thanaz' cut. I've tried the 'Levan' but it wasn't quite skinny enough.

Since i first saw them in urban outfitters.com, and thought they looked good. A bit of a gamble since if they didn't fit i'd have to send them all the way back.

Plus with buying Diesel Jeans in the UK, they rarely stock a 30" leg since it's 32" - 34" i mainly see.

t tried the thanaz in raw stretch at a diesel flagship in chicago and i was very impressed. i didnt really care for the back pockets but the fit was awesome and despite having a bit of stretch the denim was very thick and nice. i had just tried on a pair of nudie long johns and the denim diesel used was much nicer.

12. Mbrand

Mbrand Well-Known Member

Yeah man. I don't like flipped collars too. The thing is I just put my sweater on when I took the pic, and it was not adjusted yet.

Simple cheap canvas shoes. There is no brand on them.

13. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Nudie Regular Ralf dry selv
    Fred Perry buttonfront shirt
    red converse allstar w/black toe

14. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

This weekend/recently: APC NS skinny, getting a good fade going; Jay Allen 'bespoke' shirt; 60s vintage black jacket with skinny lapels; CT brown chelsea boots; EG quick release brown belt - a cliche look done well, IMO.
    That look can still be very sharp if it's done well, regardless of its overexposure. It's all about the fit. No pics? [​IMG] EDIT: Just saw the other thread. Oops.

15. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

more pics dudes! [​IMG] button-up is from a member on SuperFuture nudie long johns black chucks (you dont see em) bana repa v-neck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.