1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ts4them

ts4them Senior member

Don't take this the wrong way SoCal (or maybe it's a compliment? who knows) but you look older than 23.

Is 23 the new 34?!?!?

2. Jovan

Jovan Senior member

New here. [​IMG]
    Welcome! Nice shoes. Where did you get that top?
    If I start looking lackluster or doing repeats often please excuse that, I'm starting to get things packed for the move: Thom Browne navy 2btn jacket w/ white constrast stitch Louis Vuitton red/white houndstooth shirt Louis Vuitton red/navy Fleur medallion tie Theirry Mugler tan cotton pinstripe pants (from suit) Lanvin red patent leather tassle loafers
    I had seen a Thom Browne three piece on eBay just like that jacket. It had a double breasted waistcoat and was white with cream trim. The colours on this work much better, and I'm digging the patch pockets with flaps. Carry on with the sexiness.
    Just got my Cheap Monday's from DB's sale...not raw or selvedge, but for $40, I'm not complaining, the fit is, IMO, spot on [​IMG] [​IMG] They look weirdly stacked coz I just folded the cuff inwards...I will be getting it hemmed ASAP though (the leg is size 36...I'm 5'2" [​IMG] )
    I really like the fits of the t-shirt and jeans. Where are you hemming the leg to? Are those Adidas sneakers? And for once in a few months... here's what I'm wearing today. I know you guys love these kind of MySpace shots. [​IMG] Marrakesh: Sorry about how I came off. To clarify, I just think it would have looked better if you buttoned up a bit. As it was, it came off slightly try-hard to me. Feel free to disregard my comments completely.

3. migo

migo Senior member

Jovan...I'm not sure what I'm having them hemmed too...I'm not even sure if I will have them hemmed...I played around with it a little and realized that i can get them to stack properly...I think this is good coz I can adjust the length depending on if i'm wearing them low with a tshirt/sneakers, or if I'm wearing them normal with a shirt and more formal shoes.

Yes the sneakers are Adidas...I picked them up a few months from Barney's Co-Op for $20. The t-shirt is from fcuk, really old, and too short for my liking...i only wear it when i'm lounging in my room...sexy as my well-formed ass may be, i think most people would rather see another kind [​IMG] [​IMG]

I think finding good deals is in my blood or something. BTW I totally thought you were older...

4. Jovan

Jovan Senior member

I thought I was too.

Wait...

5. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

BR shirt
    Borrelli pant
    Zegna socks
    Nocona belt
    DM boots

6. m_wave

m_wave Senior member

BR shirt
    Borrelli pant
    Zegna socks
    Nocona belt
    DM boots

Wearing primary colours like that doesn't sit well with me... Plus I'm not really a fan of that shirt.. It's very.. well.. it's a nothing shirt, fabric is boring, cut looks frumpy.

Personally I would stick with the belt and ditch the rest. Each to their own...

7. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

[​IMG]

MichaelJKrell hoodie, for those who don't already know, which I am pleased to report is light enough to be wearable on an 85-degree day with thunderstorms promised later. Even though it's kind of sunny at the moment, which screwed with my picture. I don't know if I believe the weather people any more.

8. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

[​IMG]

ben sherman
    levis
    lucky jeans belt
    paul smith brogues
    prada sunglass

9. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Making short sleeves button downs look good and punk rock is no small feat...

10. Chris.

Chris. Senior member

brian and sauce -- looking good (and by good, i also mean fuckable) per usual.

[​IMG]

-h&m
    -ann demeulemeester
    -h&m
    -ann demeulemeester

11. j

j Senior member

Making short sleeves button downs look good and punk rock is no small feat...
    I'm trying to decide whether this would look nearly as cool without the tattoos. I vaguely started the process toward mine but the guy is really in demand so it will probably be the end of October before it gets done, which is probably past short sleeves weather. I've been obsessed with finding some Shermans lately though, and have a few long sleeve button down collar shirts I plan to recut into short sleeves in the BS style. The one BS shirt I found seems to work really well for warmer days.

12. Eason

Eason Senior member

I'm not much of a tuck-in guy, and I find myself wondering if that would rock look would be better untucked.

13. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

I'm trying to decide whether this would look nearly as cool without the tattoos.

probably not.

I'm not much of a tuck-in guy, and I find myself wondering if that would rock look would be better untucked.

definitely not.

14. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

iTunes Playing: wrap us up in fleece by wixel from the record bob
    [​IMG]
    Beams Hoody/AA Tee/Dior Belt/Dior 19cm Jeans/Carpe Diem Boots.
    [​IMG]

15. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Wow, I've honestly never seen/tried on those, the toe looks sleeker than what he usually does, kinda like a decayed chelsea, neat!!

16. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Moderator

No. It would really not be in keeping with Jason's Mod inspired style.

17. tays

tays Well-Known Member

18. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

Wow, I've honestly never seen/tried on those, the toe looks sleeker than what he usually does, kinda like a decayed chelsea, neat!!

I'm amazed at how immediately comfortable they are. The inside zipper runs 8" from the heel. Interior lining is bone.

For the price I'm very happy.

19. j

j Senior member

That close-up makes me consider taking a belt grinder and a sandblaster to a pair of Chelseas. I like the chamfered/rounded edges of the soles and heels.

20. whodini

whodini Senior member

[​IMG]

ben sherman
    levis
    lucky jeans belt
    paul smith brogues
    prada sunglass

Total Badass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.