• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tiger, nice mastery of dressy streetwear.

tangerine, that D'Artisan t-shirt is nice. I really like the tshirts people have posted, but would feel odd buying one, not owning any of their jeans.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
T, good look! In regards to your query about whether or not yer a good looking dood (in that "yer all ugly" thread on main forum), yer a good looking geezer. From a straight man's perspective.

what's that in your mouth?

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Hah hah, it ain't a gay marital aid or anything. The restaurant where we watched the game was also a hookah bar, so that's the business end of a completely legal bong.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the good words-

Tom

tangerine

Reaction score
shellshock and tiger, nice shirts (and shellshock, that color of nailpolish is cool!)

shoreman, easily solved, just buy the jeans at the same time.
wink.gif

I didn't even realize that it was an indigo-dyed shirt until I washed it in the sink; it turned the water a beautiful greenish-blue.
inlove.gif

tangerine

Reaction score
^ M. Thanks!

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
Hah hah, it ain't a gay marital aid or anything. The restaurant where we watched the game was also a hookah bar, so that's the business end of a completely legal bong.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the good words-

Tom

LMAO!

P.s. looking good, man. Just remember, you need to lean even futher back and drape your arm over the back of the chair
biggrin.gif

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Feeling Amurrican today (note standing on brit flag).

The Cast tshirt
Levis western shirt
Levis
Chucks

CMF style photo:
72067qn.jpg

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Just remember, you need to lean even futher back and drape your arm over the back of the chair
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got new sneakers from Puma yesterday, and I like them very much. They are so comfortable!

july420060207cq.jpg

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW, they are from this new "Trainaway" collection. To my knowledge they are only available at the W Hotel and not regular Puma stores. At least that's true in NY. They have this compartment under the shoe in which you can store your room key
laugh.gif

keal

Reaction score
AAaaaaa those shoes are killing me. I read about them and have been lusting for a pair ever since. A runner's dream - to store a key in the bottom of the shoe!

nice!
laugh.gif

Brian SD

Reaction score
Tiger, that troglodyte homonculus shirt looks sick. It's so tempting to buy one.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keal
AAAaaaaa those shoes are killing me. I read about them and have been lusting for a pair ever since. A runner's dream - to store a key in the bottom of the shoe!

nice!
laugh.gif

Wouldn't that mess up the cushioning system?

keal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Wouldn't that mess up the cushioning system?

Probably, but I land on my toes and never on my heel, so I have a good chance of enjoying those Trainaways
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads