What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

Rye, I was going to say that I think there's a little too much xtreme rippage on those 517s, but then I realized it's probably real-deal wear, so nice.

Most ripped jeans look dreadful, and the majority here probably think that these fall into the whackity whack category. They were $6 bucks and for me they work out fine when I feel like being a scruffy shitester!.

+1 on Cheaps Jordan's. I love the odd touch they bring to his outfit. I'm a big fan of the V's and that silver tongue is so fucking obnoxious you just have to wear them with skinny jeans.

Get Smart makes me want to get sleeved, but after 2 weeks of getting tattooed I'd be bored with my choice and run screaming for the nearest laser center.

2. haptronic

haptronic Member

3. diamonds

diamonds Senior member

and what is he sitting on

4. sbbbjm

sbbbjm Senior member

Hardly. Either it was designed to fit that way or he sized down. I don't think AA does anything that fits like Under Armor, but I may be wrong. That, however, is not what everything looks like when you have muscles.

i dunno, i think if it were looser it might make him look fatter/stockier than he actually is since his shoulders are so much broader than his waist. besides, henleys are made of clingy, thin material, so their going to contour your bod no matter what. Oh and AA def cuts there items much thinner. i usually wear a medium in everything and bought a XL henley

i'm still a fan of king francis's fit . . . and i usually like sihlouettes that are a bit looser than the average SF member

5. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

[​IMG]

Well, looky here...

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

[​IMG] Same mix of stuff i usually wear. Lot of new pic posters now. I guess people got tired of waiting for sufu to fix itself. It says a lot about sauce and GS that their last outfits are arguably much better than their contest winning pics. Kudos. The shoes, GS, are fantastic. Great eye.

7. knucks

knucks Senior member

All right, something a bit more interesting. It's a little chilly, off to take an exam. [​IMG]

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

iTunes Playing: Where Flowers Should Be by As The Poets Affirm from the album The Jaws That Bite, The Claws That Catch.
    [​IMG]
    Rick Owens Jacket-Barneys NYC
    Woven Scarf-Beams Tokyo
    Levi 517 34 waist-Pasadena Rose Bowl Market
    Belt 45rpm-45rpm NYC
    AA Heather Tee 50/50-AA Little Tokyo
    Chucks

C'mon Rye, cop to it. Those are True Religions [​IMG]

9. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

C'mon Rye, cop to it. Those are True Religions [​IMG]

I'm trying to think of a witty reply but all I can think of is:

"Oy ya cheeky twat!"

10. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

11. no_pseudonym

no_pseudonym Senior member

[​IMG]

Great fit, Rye! I'm not usually a fan of torn jeans but those are awesome. I love the whiskering as well.

Oh, and sorry about John O'Shea. You must have had a good view of that. [​IMG]

12. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

Oh, and sorry about John O'Shea. You must have had a good view of that. [​IMG]
    UUhh that was a low blow biaatch!. Yeah, I was in row 15 of the Mighty Kop. United got a slimy free kick and the Mancs got lucky, we molested them for 90 minutes!. Anyway we just knocked Barca out of the Champions League so I'm in a forgiving mood. On a side note is the rumour true that O'Shea is gay?, I heard he's pretty open about it A great song from the Kop last Saturday! "Gary Neville Fucks his mum fucks his mum Fucks his mum Gary Neville fucks his mum Up the shitter!" or so it went! Sorry all locals who have no idea what I'm going on about!.

13. Halifamous

Halifamous Senior member

[​IMG] As if it %$#*ing snowed today. Club Monaco Basecontrol BDG Energie On the pod: Tiga - Sexor

14. no_pseudonym

no_pseudonym Senior member

UUhh that was a low blow biaatch!. Yeah, I was in row 15 of the Mighty Kop. United got a slimy free kick and the Mancs got lucky, we molested them for 90 minutes!. Anyway we just knocked Barca out of the Champions League so I'm in a forgiving mood.

On a side note is the rumour true that O'Shea is gay?, I heard he's pretty open about it

A great song from the Kop last Saturday!

"Gary Neville Fucks his mum fucks his mum
    Fucks his mum Gary Neville fucks his mum
    Up the shitter!" or so it went!

Sorry all locals who have no idea what I'm going on about!.

I've heard the rumours about O'Shea but AFAIK he hasn't said anything in public about it. I was watching the game at home and after Scholesy got sent off and Crouch missed that sitter I thought we'd be lucky to get a point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.