1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

H&M short sleeved shirt
    5EP LDB Rigid
    Zara chelsea boots

[​IMG]

2. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

NM shearling
    LP sweater
    Versace jeans
    Nocona belt
    Zegna socks
    Justin boots

3. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

[​IMG] Chilly Sunday....
    I actually have to disagree with Aries completely. I didn't mind the loose turtleneck, but black ivy cap, sweater, and aviators cross into wiseguy/made man territory for me. I think it's mainly the hat with the aviators. Admittedly, this may be an issue of personal taste.

4. Badseeds

Badseeds Senior member

sorry for the poor quality of the pic, and the pic itself....
    [​IMG]
    burberry, raf simons, nudie slimjim black coated, number (n)ine (not shown in the pic...)

5. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

For the emperor!
    I became aware of this after I bought the shirt.

Never played Warhammer, but I know I had Space Hulk.

6. Chris.

Chris. Senior member

7. Augusto86

Augusto86 Senior member

I became aware of this after I bought the shirt.

Never played Warhammer, but I know I had Space Hulk.

That's totally awesome - mostly because it would slide right by 99% of the population...

8. Mikrais

Mikrais Member

[​IMG]

AE
    Skull 5508xx
    Frye

9. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

[​IMG] from the weekend... vintage dior james perse sugarcane nikeXapc [​IMG] today: 'lo cmf homme samurai nikeXapc

10. asobu

asobu Senior member

[​IMG]

Awesome.

11. bant

bant Senior member

photoshop?

Very casual today, just kicking around:

H&M
    5EP LDB in Dark Worn
    Vans

[​IMG]

12. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

hahah cheap------------you look like a gargoyle!
    hahahaha
    my cat does that perching on a banister bit, too...

13. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

[​IMG]

No hat today, Arethusa, so you should be a bit happier. [​IMG] If I have to choose between hat and sunglasses, it's always going to be sunglasses... I can't deal with sunlight without them.

14. Augusto86

Augusto86 Senior member

Sauce, may I ask who does your photography and how much their hourly rate is?

15. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

hahah cheap------------you look like a gargoyle!
    hahahaha
    my cat does that perching on a banister bit, too...

i am a cat.

16. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

Admittedly, this may be an issue of personal taste.

Prolly, 'cause I like this one; I know I said this a while back, but it applies here too: imo, a slightly more fitted cut below the knee would look great, but it's not a huge difference one way or the other. Nice one, Sauce. I like today's, too - PBJ? That's the kind of fit I was talking about...

drizz, those rigid LDBs look excellent;

Nice stuff from chris and Mikrais;

Cheap's first shot is a classic;

And Badseeds, I've yet to see coated Jims over here - are you in Europe, or did you just buy them there (a Google search learned me that ZooVillage has 'em)? Finns are a bit much for me, but if I decide I rawk enough to get some coated jeans, it's nice to know the SJ cut is available...

17. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

Oh, and before I forget, chris, awesome fit--love the cardigan. Cheap, great pic.

Prolly, 'cause I like this one; I know I said this a while back, but it applies here too: imo, a slightly more fitted cut below the knee would look great, but it's not a huge difference one way or the other. Nice one, Sauce. I like today's, too - PBJ? That's the kind of fit I was talking about...

I went with the slightly oversized RRDGs yesterday because I felt the proportions would be off with a slimmer jean--much slimmer below the knee and the outfit would have been too big on top, too skinny on bottom. Oversized top with slim bottom works well if the top is a bit loose and drapey, but I nothing I was wearing was. Different strokes, I guess.

Today it was the PBJs, yeah. I'm rediscovering my love for them--the more they fade, the more the obvious the denim texture becomes. I think I'm more into them now than when I first got them, actually.

18. Badseeds

Badseeds Senior member

And Badseeds, I've yet to see coated Jims over here - are you in Europe, or did you just buy them there (a Google search learned me that ZooVillage has 'em)? Finns are a bit much for me, but if I decide I rawk enough to get some coated jeans, it's nice to know the SJ cut is available...

Hi, I got those from cultizm.com . Those are pre-distressed, not clearly shown in the pic though[​IMG]

19. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

iTunes Playing: A Ghost In The Corner Of Your Eye by Jeniferever from the record Choose A Bright Morning [​IMG] Great Laundry Hoody-Costa Mesa (The Lab)? Surplus Army Tee-Rose Bowl Leather Pants-From Work. Appliqued Vintage Belt-Rose Bowl Chucks-American Rag If I was about a decade younger I'd be rocking shit like Chris, unfortunately I'm feeling old!. Bona Drag thanks for the flattery. Cheap 10/10 as usual, can you loan me some of your charisma?. Sauce, I'm light years behind you in the photography department, maybe we'll have enough photo's for a Phaidon book soon!, I'd call it "Steez Of The Internets".

20. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

rye... ill trade you some charisma for some of the balls it took to wear leather pants.[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.