1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dunno how you managed a hoodie AND a jacket today, ddml. Nice fit, though!

And Fuuma, I love that you're posting here more regularly. Consistently great fits.

2. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Well-Known Member

sauce, that pic is awesome. nice shirt, too. and fit.

new rule: all fits must be posted in a locale that suggests the apocalypse

(my pic is from the morning, when it was 40-something degrees; on the way home, the hoodie was gone, and the sleeves of the jacket were rolled up, and the jacket was unbuttoned to reveal my smiths tee)

3. LabelKing

LabelKing Well-Known Member

I once wrote a letter to the editor at Vogue suggesting they photograph Cristobal Balenciaga couture in the bombed out palace ruins in Kabul.

I never heard back. The almost dead Irving Penn would be the ideal photographer.

4. lsquare

lsquare Well-Known Member

very nice fuuma and ddml

[​IMG]

nom de guerre jacket
    apc sweater
    pbj
    peluso

Nice jacket man. Is that a blazer though and not so much a jacket? How much did it cost you? Seeing that it's made by Nom de guerre, I'm guessing it wasn't cheap.

5. Saucemaster

sauce, that pic is awesome. nice shirt, too. and fit.

new rule: all fits must be posted in a locale that suggests the apocalypse

(my pic is from the morning, when it was 40-something degrees; on the way home, the hoodie was gone, and the sleeves of the jacket were rolled up, and the jacket was unbuttoned to reveal my smiths tee)

I think I accidentally just revealed how lazy I was this morning... I think by the time I woke up it was already in the low 60s.... [​IMG]

I am voting in favor of post-, or maybe just barely pre-apocalyptic WAYWN. I've had that "last man on earth" thing going for a while, now I just have to find some bombed-out looking locations....

6. braidkid

braidkid Well-Known Member

i love the idea of post apocalyptic pictures, but what i really want to know is what did Sauce and DDML set their cameras on to take such wonderful pics?

it seems i need to hide my tripod under my overcoat to get such wonderful outside shots.

7. jet

jet Well-Known Member

braid is your apc v from this spring season?

8. Saucemaster

i love the idea of post apocalyptic pictures, but what i really want to know is what did Sauce and DDML set their cameras on to take such wonderful pics?
    I set mine on a low brick wall, built by the last survivors in this sector when they were trying to hold the line against the encroaching forces of MSNBABCWarnerLockheedGallo after they defeated the army of the North American Alliance. So many CanadiAmeriMexicans died on that spot.

9. Saucemaster

THAT'S what that thing was. I thought maybe it was a special robot you bought off rakuten before the collapse of the North American Dollar rendered imports impossible.

Seriously, I just place my camera on random steady objects. Usually walls or windowsills.

10. braidkid

braidkid Well-Known Member

braid is your apc v from this spring season?

yes

11. blank

blank Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

derome b
    spruce
    alt app
    lgc
    19cm
    chucks

I'm not trying to call you out here, even though that's what it probably looks like, but you take such good pitctures that you can show us something new. We're getting a lot of W+H or Loopwheeler hoodies with Dior jeans, and that's awesome, I wish I could afford both of those pieces, or even just one, but your fits would be on the next level, IMO, with a little more variety.

12. jet

jet Well-Known Member

yes

nice isn't it?

Agree with the hoodie comment and would like to add that I'm sick of seeing western shirts and vans too (except for dd's true whites which are making me go out and buy another pair b/c mine were dirty and I threw them out last year).

I hear fok coming [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Arethusa

Arethusa Well-Known Member

I'm not trying to call you out here, even though that's what it probably looks like, but you take such good pitctures that you can show us something new. We're getting a lot of W+H or Loopwheeler hoodies with Dior jeans, and that's awesome, I wish I could afford both of those pieces, or even just one, but your fits would be on the next level, IMO, with a little more variety.
    This day will go down in history as the first time someone used fit as a contraction for outfit.

14. chronoaug

chronoaug Well-Known Member

http://www.militaryclothing.com/IBS/.../36639501.html I have that patatrooper back in this black color. It has lasted me pretty good. It also carries plenty of textbooks and hasn't broke or anything. Seems pretty sturdy and i like the look of it. DDML really wants that $50 it seems. Love the western shirt, rye. Sauce is back to the italian movie pics again, and i like it.

15. Aries

Aries Well-Known Member

Hi all, great outfits as usual.

Rye, thanks for the background on that teriffic Polo. Really liking the woven Nike's as well.

d_d, excellent fit and colors. The white accents are striking.

Fuuma, love the cloak trench, as most would.

Sauce, seems you couldn't dress badly even if you had too...lol. Effortless and simple, yet on a higher level. The doors from the colonial era also look cool.

16. Rye GB

Rye GB Well-Known Member

Love the western shirt, rye.
    . Cheers. $3-$5 at the flea market. I like the collar size versus the slim fit.

Rye, thanks for the background on that teriffic Polo. Really liking the woven Nike's as well.
    . Your welcome.

17. nick123

nick123 Well-Known Member

Get Smart, I saw you at the Beverly Center this weekend. I knew I knew you from somewhere, but I couldnt figure it out then I remembered style forum.

18. Rye GB

Rye GB Well-Known Member

Get Smart, I saw you at the Beverly Center this weekend. I knew I knew you from somewhere, but I couldnt figure it out then I remembered style forum.
    Was he drooling over all the cute puppies at the pet store?.

19. maydenchina

maydenchina Active Member

Dirty room always wins!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My cheapy stfs are 5 months old.....and stretched like an old mother [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.