• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart

I think everyone's waiting with baited breath at the game Jet brings....
bounce2.gif

Wouldn't hold your breath too long as he told me he's really only using it to sell his old stuff.

plain.gif

Let's keep in mind what he said earlier... http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=4984

Reaction score
Originally Posted by flsxik
up to portland to meet with some friends

vintage western
diors
futuras

403co7b.jpg

3yqml2t.jpg

cheers!

You look like a marsupialed Teletubby. Why are you taking a crap next to a building?

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KidCharlemagne
You look like a marsupialed Teletubby. Why are you taking a crap next to a building?

really who says that

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oooh, the negativity. New rule: anyone can criticize in the constructive manner (personally, after my adventure with the camera, I give flsxik props for getting all of himself in to the frame.) However, if you are going to talk a lot of smack, you better put up or shut up.

Jet, let's see this "Blue Steel" look that's going to blow away the competition, yeah?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Oooh, the negativity. New rule: anyone can criticize in the constructive manner (personally, after my adventure with the camera, I give flsxik props for getting all of himself in to the frame.) However, if you are going to talk a lot of smack, you better put up or shut up.

Jet, let's see this "Blue Steel" look that's going to blow away the competition, yeah?

I'm still dying from the teletubby comment
crackup[1].gif

Perhaps I've hyped it too much b/c you guys are expecting the world
crackup[1].gif

I can't compare to gs or rye, but I look better than whodini ever will sitting here in my pj's
crackup[1].gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
crackup[1].gif

I can't compare to gs or rye, but I look better than whodini ever will sitting here in my pj's
crackup[1].gif

Don't back down now dude. You can't take back smack talking. Just not allowed
smile.gif
And Whodini, I think that you've been called out. Whenever jet posts, you better be ready to bring him your A game. Eh, or maybe B. Depends on what this mythical fit actually looks like, I think
boxing[1].gif

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wait a second - Carl? Oh, f*** me - it's the Future in full effect; brace yourselves...

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I'm still dying from the teletubby comment
crackup[1].gif

crackup[1].gif

crackup[1].gif

Come on fella!, you weren't afraid to show the world your flash 333hp ride; so let's see what sits inside the beemer?.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Don't back down now dude. You can't take back smack talking. Just not allowed
smile.gif
And Whodini, I think that you've been called out. Whenever jet posts, you better be ready to bring him your A game. Eh, or maybe B. Depends on what this mythical fit actually looks like, I think
boxing[1].gif

Is it really fair to bring out B game when Jet posts something like this?
snowwhite.jpg
Really, it's like making fun of kids who ride the short bus. It'd be a low blow.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I love you all
inlove.gif

Even whodini, though he might take it the wrong way with his pink selvage/frankie b rise addiction and all.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
My camera breaks, I go online and order a new one; jet gets hold of someone *else's* camera and he *still* won't post a fit? Doesn't that disqualify him from any further trashtalking? Can we get a ruling on this? LA Guy, Brian?
tounge.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Oh Saucy, you want to see me in my pjs? I've worked 24 hours ot this week don't I deserve a break?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Oh Saucy, you want to see me in my pjs? I've worked 24 hours ot this week don't I deserve a break?
You run your mouth 24/7/365. Doesn't it deserve a break?
devil.gif
Rest up, kid.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to get back on topic or anything, but excellent fit, ayn - you do loose/bulky as well as you do slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads