1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I think everyone's waiting with baited breath at the game Jet brings....[​IMG]

Wouldn't hold your breath too long as he told me he's really only using it to sell his old stuff.

[​IMG]

Let's keep in mind what he said earlier... http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=4984

2. KidCharlemagne

KidCharlemagne Member

up to portland to meet with some friends

vintage western
    diors
    futuras

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cheers!

You look like a retarded Teletubby. Why are you taking a crap next to a building?

3. shellshock

shellshock Forum Mascot

You look like a retarded Teletubby. Why are you taking a crap next to a building?

really who says that

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Oooh, the negativity. New rule: anyone can criticize in the constructive manner (personally, after my adventure with the camera, I give flsxik props for getting all of himself in to the frame.) However, if you are going to talk a lot of smack, you better put up or shut up.

Jet, let's see this "Blue Steel" look that's going to blow away the competition, yeah?

5. ayn

ayn Senior Member

wings & horns, alternative apparel, lgc, oni blue, john varvatos... [​IMG]

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

Oooh, the negativity. New rule: anyone can criticize in the constructive manner (personally, after my adventure with the camera, I give flsxik props for getting all of himself in to the frame.) However, if you are going to talk a lot of smack, you better put up or shut up.

Jet, let's see this "Blue Steel" look that's going to blow away the competition, yeah?

I'm still dying from the teletubby comment [​IMG]

Perhaps I've hyped it too much b/c you guys are expecting the world [​IMG]

I can't compare to gs or rye, but I look better than whodini ever will sitting here in my pj's [​IMG]

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I can't compare to gs or rye, but I look better than whodini ever will sitting here in my pj's [​IMG]

Don't back down now dude. You can't take back smack talking. Just not allowed [​IMG] And Whodini, I think that you've been called out. Whenever jet posts, you better be ready to bring him your A game. Eh, or maybe B. Depends on what this mythical fit actually looks like, I think [​IMG]

8. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Distinguished Member

Wait a second - Carl? Oh, f*** me - it's the Future in full effect; brace yourselves...

9. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

I'm still dying from the teletubby comment [​IMG]

Come on fella!, you weren't afraid to show the world your flash 333hp ride; so let's see what sits inside the beemer?.

10. whodini

Don't back down now dude. You can't take back smack talking. Just not allowed [​IMG] And Whodini, I think that you've been called out. Whenever jet posts, you better be ready to bring him your A game. Eh, or maybe B. Depends on what this mythical fit actually looks like, I think [​IMG]
    Is it really fair to bring out B game when Jet posts something like this? [​IMG] Really, it's like making fun of kids who ride the short bus. It'd be a low blow.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

I love you all [​IMG]

Even whodini, though he might take it the wrong way with his pink selvage/frankie b rise addiction and all.

12. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

My camera breaks, I go online and order a new one; jet gets hold of someone *else's* camera and he *still* won't post a fit? Doesn't that disqualify him from any further trashtalking? Can we get a ruling on this? LA Guy, Brian? [​IMG]

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

Oh Saucy, you want to see me in my pjs? I've worked 24 hours ot this week don't I deserve a break?

14. whodini

Oh Saucy, you want to see me in my pjs? I've worked 24 hours ot this week don't I deserve a break?
    You run your mouth 24/7/365. Doesn't it deserve a break? [​IMG] Rest up, kid.

15. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Distinguished Member

Not to get back on topic or anything, but excellent fit, ayn - you do loose/bulky as well as you do slim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.