What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

Chrono, <3 your new avatar.

2. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

Chrono, <3 your new avatar.

Seen it before, but I'll add: <3 Blenheimer's avatar, and great fit as per usual.

Krell looks good too - I like those jeans almost enough to once again consider getting Corpus and then decide against 'em b/c there's just too much other good stuff I want.

Nemuu, I love it, and drizz, not feelin' the shoes, but otherwise one of your nicest fits lately - good angle on the shot, too.

3. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Much like Wilson Brother's first toke, this forum is about experimentation. [​IMG] [​IMG] Krell H&M RRL Roo

4. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

I'm always surprised Sauce how you manage to take photos of places one would expect to see lots of people... and nobody's around. Did you terminate the Philly competition or something?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Actually, there are rarely very many people walking through Rittenhouse Square at 9am on a weekday morning in the winter. Unless I want to look like a douche, though*, Rittenhouse will be out come spring, when it will be flooded with people 24/7.

*I mean, more of a douche.

What type of jacket is that Sauce?

GAP, of all things. No joke. I tried it on when it was still $250, and I liked it, but I didn't have the money, and wouldn't have spent it on a leather jacket from GAP even if I did. But it showed up on eBay, where between its going unnoticed and my posession of an eBay gift certificate still leftover from Christmas, I snagged it for much, much less. My best eBay deal in a long time, actually. It's like the skinny, illegitimate love child of a field jacket and a leather bomber.

5. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

iTunes playing King Of Carrot Flowers Part 1 by Neutral Milk Hotel from the album In The Aeroplane Over The Sea. [​IMG] The sun is out!. Military Surplus Tee. Pasadena Rose Bowl Market. APC New Standard 30. Barneys LA. Vans. Vans outlet Barstow. Henry Cuir Cuff. 45rpm NYC. Arcteryx Back Pack. Ebay. Junya Watanabe v Comme Des Garcons Bag. Collette Paris. Scarf. Beams Harajuku Tokyo. Belt. 45rpm NYC. I will be in London next week, will continue to post from that side of the pond! Toodle Loo Ta Ta!!!

6. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

I'm a huge sucker for scarf + t-shirt, even though in theory it doesn't really make any sense (unless it's really hot out and you're using it to deal with the sweat). Love the look, Rye. Those New Standards fit really well, btw.

7. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

I'm a huge sucker for scarf + t-shirt, even though in theory it doesn't really make any sense (unless it's really hot out and you're using it to deal with the sweat). Love the look, Rye. Those New Standards fit really well, btw.
    Soaked the New Standards last week. I've had then for about 7 months but worn them maybe once every ten days or so. I'm not sure they shrunk!, I think there just a little softer.

Yes the scarf is a tad hipsterish, but fuckit!, I don't wear sunglasses indoors, I don't drive a white convertible and I don't shop on Melrose between La Brea and Fairfax so this is my extravagance.

8. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

Military Surplus Tee. Pasadena Rose Bowl Market.
    APC New Standard 30. Barneys LA.
    Vans. Vans outlet Barstow.
    Henry Cuir Cuff. 45rpm NYC.
    Arcteryx Back Pack. Ebay.
    Junya Watanabe v Comme Des Garcons Bag. Collette Paris.
    Scarf. Beams Harajuku Tokyo.
    Belt. 45rpm NYC.

I will be in London next week, will continue to post from that side of the pond! Toodle Loo Ta Ta!!!

Accessoreez, bitchz!!1!1!!!!

Rye, this rules - adding all the right touches to elevate jeans-n-tee-n-Vans from pedestrian to cutting edge.

Lots of good London shots, pls - it's been too long since I've been. [​IMG]

P.S. Good stuff, who

9. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

In other news, I just broke my camera trying to take today's WAYW pic.

Saucemaster = Barbaro?

10. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

In other news, I just broke my camera trying to take today's WAYW pic.

Saucemaster = Barbaro?

That sucks. I'm really lucky my camera still works. It took a couple mean falls when trying to take waywt pictures before.

Nicely put together, rye. The NMH seems to work well with the weather/scenery for some reason. My 2nd favorite nmh song too.

11. ayn

ayn Senior member

Flathead, Oni Blue, Neil Barrett... [​IMG]

12. digital_denim

digital_denim Big Lose

Another nice pic andrew.
    [​IMG]
    Lazy day
    Uniqlo
    Bjork tee
    Contest Sams
    Chucks

13. ayn

ayn Senior member

thanks d_d, nice tee!

14. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

Townshend inspired moment + new denims + cheap-ass photoshop trickery + "Pumpin On Your Stereo" = .... [​IMG] Bonus ass-shot... no photo trickery... [​IMG] AW Denim……smallest garage rock band’esque denim label in the world

15. tljenkin

tljenkin Senior member

The fit of S5000vx for those considering a purchase. It was damn near impossible for me to find a good reference, so here it is. Ordered true to size and given a soak (note, they are not hemmed and I intend to keep them like that):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] I was so happy with the fit that I jumped up and accidentally shattered the light:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reference: SDA 103 32" ; APC New Standards 30"

Body: 6'6" 185

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.