• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
How is the jacket wc?

Its great, fit is wonderful, and I like the longer length. If anything I have a bit of extra room but that's actually a good thing, as I can layer a sweater under it.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Heavy rain/sleet/thunderstorms today:

barbour2.jpg

Barbour "Arctic Endurance" in Ventile cloth, RRL denim shirt, brown AA T, Earnest Sewn Hemingway, Paraboot Avignon, peccary gloves.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
I have way too much free time, yet I'm too lazy to post any of my outfits that have kicked ass.
frown.gif
I think I'll be beaten by Rye or Sauce anyways. EDIT: AlanC, is that an oiled cotton field coat? I have one almost just like that, except it has snaps that are visible from the outside.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jovan
I have way too much free time, yet I'm too lazy to post any of my outfits that have kicked ass.
frown.gif

What, you and jet too busy making out? I think it's time you two delivered.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That hoodie is sweet, are you going to be offering it soon?

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
What, you and jet too busy making out? I think it's time you two delivered.
Surely you jest, sir. In my opinion, my outfits kick ass. In jet's opinion, he is better than everyone else because of his kick ass outfits.
tongue.gif

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Chronoaug, those PBJs fit awesome. What size are your thighs, and how do they fit them?

I'm not sure if i measured right but i got about 21" on what looked to be a good meaty part of my thigh(sexy i know). They are definitely snug, but don't feel like tights. I bought them with about a week of wear on them, so they were a bit stretched out for me already. He soaked them once, before he sold them. The waist was about 32" when i got them and the inseam is just under 33", like 32.8". I don't get stacking, but that's probably good since they're not skinny jeans or anything, the hem is only 8.3", so if they probably wouldn't stack that good and just make my calves look bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads