• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joshua s
Rye, I really like that denim jacket.
*squints* Maybe it's this monitor, but those jeans look really.....white. Is it a really, really, faint pink or what? I just assumed they were white with a bit of sunshine making them look pinkish......
Whichever, they look good!

Fairly accurate representation. No flash and no Photoshop trickery.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
^^^^

Very nice. I wish your entire shoe would have been in the shot
smile.gif

Here's a better pic of the shoes. I got these through Franco's in Virginia when Ron Rider was still working there. He's now works directly for Martegani and they still do custom orders. He can be contacted through his blog at http://martegani.wordpress.com/.

img0327ce6.jpg

They need to be shined.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I hereby dub them "peach"
smile.gif

Nah they look like whodini's favorite color. Maybe him and rye should have a jean party where they try on each other's dungarees and swap accounts of shopping escapades while getting their nails painted, both hands and toes.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
I wouldn't say working in the industry elevates me beyond anyone here. Sure I know the protocol, the logistics of producing clothes from pattern to wash process; I like the equality here, anyone regardless of age or occupation brings something to the table.

Okay, okay, I'll vote for you in the contest....yeesh...
lol8[1].gif

Anyway, point stands: imo you're the guy to beat.
thumbs-up.gif

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
48 degrees and sunny today

1005352bam1.jpg

circa 1985 vintage grey leather jacket by rage for the man
evil mickey t
onemancultpop necklace
julian red hoboken
suede vans sk8 hi

1005349kc4.jpg

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Nah they look like whodini's favorite color. Maybe him and rye should have a jean party where they try on each other's dungarees and swap accounts of shopping escapades while getting their nails painted, both hands and toes.
Rye, what do you say to a guy who always talks **** but never puts up? Ah, how do you solve a problem like Maria?

flsxik

Reaction score
damn, i love the recent splurge of pic taking goin on. Lookin good for reals cult, love the new hair man. It suits you perfectly yo yo yo hm beenie hm chain uniqlo tee chrome transport diors vans caught with the phone call mid pic, oh well
2je9pxy.jpg
cheers!

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Rye, what do you say to a guy who always talks **** but never puts up?

nothing.

nothing at all.

(actually here you go.."put up or shut up.")

Ott

Reaction score
zara zara APC purcell I dunno if the colour combination is a sartorial tragedy or not.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah Ott, really nicely done. I've been unable to find a fitted gingham shirt like that... Club Monaco had one for a while, but they fit horribly.

lost in va

Reaction score
I'll start with forgive me for the not so great pic. Working with DSLR's in small areas is not so easy. Also...forgive the outfit. I'm a recovering A&F wanna be preppy college kid
frown.gif
The outfits will only get better (the only way they could go is up..? lol) as I make more shopping adventures.
IMG_2285.jpg
Express (just tossed on before I head out because it dropped a few since last time I was outside) Cardboard Robot H&M Puma Now tear me to shreds.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
vacca1.jpg

vacca2.jpg

Domenico Vacca dark blue heavy cotton twill field jacket (thanks LA Guy,) Earnest Sewn Fulton Line Dry, M. Bardelli white/blue check shirt, Zegna white cotton knit shirt, white Purcells.

Edit: dang, should've posted b4 Ott...
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads