1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fatty

fatty Senior Member

and those ugly ass leggings & huge sunglasses.
    blech, specially white rimmed plastic ones.

lowrey, really nice jacket.

2. Homme

Homme Distinguished Member

The last few pages have been amazing. Inspiring stuff.

Be interesting to see how creative you could get when it's too hot to wear jeans

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Louis Mariette komodo fedora
    Neiman Marcus by Seraphin sable jumpsuit
    Bijan White Widow hemp overcoat (fresh, still a bit too sticky for my taste)
    Balenciaga tarantula silk shirt with allover horsebit print
    Loro Piana pterodactyl belt
    Hermes vicuna shearling socks
    David Eden white elephant jackboots

Shite, I knew that someone had my Louis Mariette and my Seraphin. Not only are you cribbing my style, you are actually scamming my stuff. How can I look Sart-o-rial Pimp without my shizznit?

4. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Distinguished Member

kix the trench looks cool, I think it looks good paired up with something casual like a t-shirt. would probably look nice worn open, too.

you mean the Llyod Dobbler style but without the over-the-bellybutton pants ;-)
    [​IMG]

5. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Distinguished Member

[​IMG]
    new era
    gap
    adidas
    ande whall cougar
    og nike

6. Ott

Ott Senior Member

nice jeans cheap.

7. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Distinguished Member

thanks... were waiting on my doorstep last night when i got home. i like the fit better than the grifters... ideal would be top block of the grifters, thighs of the cougars to the knee, and taper to the grifter hem opening...

8. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

different day, different sweater

[​IMG]

9. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Distinguished Member

Nice as usual, GetSmart. I was watching that design show on Bravo the other day, and Todd Oldham was wearing a G_S-style outfit--slim OCBD, cardigan with arm stripes, and jeans (though I think he was wearing sneakers). It was a little more "my stylist told me to wear this" than G_S's personal style, but I thought it looked good. Coulda been Thom Browne stuff, but I guess it could also have been Gap.

I dunno what I'm more jealous of when I look at WAYWT, the pieces (Rye, LA Guy, etc. etc.), the outdoor environments (Sauce, Cult, all the posters in CA), or the indoor environments (Lowrey).

10. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

iTunes playing: Alt Ending by One Second Bridge from the album One Second Bridge. [​IMG] APC Selvage denim jacket (about 7 years old) APC New York [​IMG] 45rpm flannel-45rpm NYC. Dior 19cm Pink overdye-Gift from Paris. AA V-Neck-AA Sunset Blvd. Paul Smith Shoes-Paul Smith Melrose Los Angeles. Hermes Leather Bracelet-Hermes South Coast Plaza Orange County. [​IMG]

11. Baron

Baron Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

Pink Diors? I'm trying to figure out of that's serious next-level shit or a shark jump too epic to register on the Fonzy scale.

12. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Nice as usual, GetSmart. I was watching that design show on Bravo the other day, and Todd Oldham was wearing a G_S-style outfit--slim OCBD, cardigan with arm stripes, and jeans (though I think he was wearing sneakers). It was a little more "my stylist told me to wear this" than G_S's personal style, but I thought it looked good. Coulda been Thom Browne stuff, but I guess it could also have been Gap.

Thanks. Yea I saw that episode too. The varsity cardi he was wearing looked 99% like Thom Browne, it's the same one Ewan McGregor wears in the movie "Stay" and retailed for about $2000

13. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Distinguished Member

Cheap - those look killer; true size, or down 1? They're almost great enough to outweight the bullsh** Yanks cap - wtf? Where's your FL love, b? [​IMG] Rye - dude, everyone bugs out the first time you post an outside pic, and then you keep posting from the exact same spot? That's cheating, mate. [​IMG] I think you're pretty much the leader of the pack around here, although I might have to disqualify you b/c you're actually in the industry, which I guess means you have some sort of unfair advantage...or something...[​IMG] Anyway, I'd never rock pink, but those 19s look great - don't know if it's all the stacking or what, but they look a bit like 21s...also, major props for the 7-yr-old jacket. GS and lowery, no surprises - real nice. And who, great pic yesterday - well above and beyond.

14. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

Pink Diors? I'm trying to figure out of that's serious next-level shit or a shark jump too epic to register on the Fonzy scale.
    I've had these since last Summer so there certainly not new. I like them if only because all of the SuFu Hype Beasts that just transitioned from Supreme to Dior wouldn't touch these with a 20ft shitty stick!.
    Rye - dude, everyone bugs out the first time you post an outside pic, and then you keep posting from the exact same spot? That's cheating, mate. [​IMG] I think you're pretty much the leader of the pack around here, although I might have to disqualify you b/c you're actually in the industry, which I guess means you have some sort of unfair advantage...or something...[​IMG] Anyway, I'd never rock pink, but those 19s look great - don't know if it's all the stacking or what, but they look a bit like 21s...also, major props for the 7-yr-old jacket.
    I managed to find a spot were no one can see me. Yes I'm in the industry but I don't get free shit and I'm not whoring Rokara on a daily basis!!...only sometimes when the mood strikes. I didn't hem these so there's some serious stacking going on, which I don't mind.

15. capnpyro

capnpyro Senior Member

This post being at the top of the most recent page I read it, then shook my head. And reread it. Then I said to my self 'Surely, when I go to the previous page there is NOT going to be a man wearing pink Diors.' And I clicked, and there was. And they work, too. Amazing. My mind has been blown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.