Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

^^those look really nice... cant wait to get mine.

+1; I was 97% there after getting my Grifters - now I'm in for sure as soon as Ande reopens for biz.

Did you size up, down, or stay true?

2. flsxik

flsxik Senior member

bye bye lovely weather. hello overcast agnes b aa stripes pbj's vintage wingtips [​IMG] [​IMG] cheers!

3. ayn

ayn Senior member

sorry about the weather mikey... beautiful day here in the bay, haha... sufu lw tee, 19cm, vans: [​IMG]

4. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

[​IMG]
    vintage russel
    superwheeler tee
    sam
    the dopest nikes ever

Those are the dopest Nikes ever. I wonder if they are still available are repros? Anyone know?

5. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

Mainly just wanted to show off my new Cougars. Really like 'em. Except for the whole button-fly thing, still not too crazy about that....really annoying when you're trying to go the bathroom. >_.
    once you adapt, you will find yourself really enjoying the buttons-----i daresay you won't go back to zippers. i find i can unbutton faster than i can unzip. and buttoning up is a tactile pleasure. [​IMG]

6. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior member

once you adapt, you will find yourself really enjoying the buttons-----i daresay you won't go back to zippers. i find i can unbutton faster than i can unzip. and buttoning up is a tactile pleasure.

[​IMG]

Also, why would you want a small steel bear trap in your pants, not going to hurt yourself with buttons. [​IMG]

7. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

once you adapt, you will find yourself really enjoying the buttons-----i daresay you won't go back to zippers. i find i can unbutton faster than i can unzip. and buttoning up is a tactile pleasure.

[​IMG]

I heard that a women find it incredibly hot when guys undo their cufflinks. I've also heard that women find it even hotter when a guy undoes his button fly.

So yah, learn to love the button fly. The button fly will give you that winning edge over all the zip fly weenies out there.

8. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

Also, why would you want a small steel bear trap in your pants, not going to hurt yourself with buttons. [​IMG]

+1. I looked up statistics on this - no man has ever lost his junk due to it getting caught in a button fly.

9. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior member

I heard that a women find it incredibly hot when guys undo their cufflinks. I've also heard that women find it even hotter when a guy undoes his button fly.

So yah, learn to love the button fly. The button fly will give you that winning edge over all the zip fly weenies out there.

My ex knew she could just rip my jeans open and not have to fiddle with a zipper...talk about hot!

10. flsxik

flsxik Senior member

hahaha...good convo guys

11. digital_denim

digital_denim Big Lose

Great fits everyone.

[​IMG]
    Altered Nice Collective
    AA tee
    Sams
    Converse

12. Joshua s

Joshua s Active Member

+1; I was 97% there after getting my Grifters - now I'm in for sure as soon as Ande reopens for biz. Did you size up, down, or stay true?
    True size, mostly. I've worn 32-33 for the longest time, and suddenly I gained about 10-12 lbs. this past Christmas (I think it's due to some medication I began taking around this time), and some of my pants got a bit tight. These were a little tight when I first put them on, but they feel great now. I've only had them since Monday. As for the button fly issue: I am finding it easier now. I think one issue is that they were SO stiff at first that it was hard to button/unbutton, but it isn't so bad now. Also, my fingertips are getting calloused now so it doesn't hurt like it did at first. :p Just for information's sake, it took awhile for the suckers to get here. He mailed them on the 28th of January (well I received the email on the 28th, I think it was the 29th for him, time shift thing, y'know?) and I got them on the 12th of February. Basically about 12 days vs. his stated estimation of 4-10 days. (if you knock off Sundays since mail does run on Saturdays) Not faulting him at all or anything, nothing he could do. Just saying I had to wait a bit longer, but it was definitely worth it! I can't wait to see where Ande takes this, I'll definitely be keeping my eye on him and his projects. Oh, and for the record this is my first premium denim purchase. Woohoo! digital_denim: I really like the jacket!

13. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

ayn, great shooting. Always the perfect exposure. Something about your style has the effect of placing yourself in the environment, like a statue or something.

14. sonick

sonick Senior member

[​IMG]

Yeah, after going to button fly jeans, I find it's zipper jeans a pain in the ass; reaching into your crotch, digging for your package, trying to thread your junk through your boxers and out a narrow, jagged-metal-walled opening.

15. braidkid

braidkid Senior member

[​IMG]

target scarf
    aa thermal
    w+h
    pbj
    kenneth cole

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.