1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayn

ayn Senior Member

braidkid: I would give you mad rep if they have it here... diammmmmmmm!!

my fits since my last posts, click it for larger res and check tags to see what I was wearing...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jufros

jufros Senior Member

3. Jovan

Jovan Banned for Good

Great looks, ayn. Jovan's Seal of Approval... stamped.

4. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Distinguished Member

Awesome ayn. The clothes are one thing, but the photos are amazing themselves. I love that Flathead shirt, and I know the AA motorcycle shirt got no love, but I dig it on you in that photo.

I'm guessing the ultrawhite pics are photoshopped somehow?

5. ayn

ayn Senior Member

thanks...

the black hoodie was w+h slim-fit...

the motorcycle tee was by the other AA - alternative apparel...

which ultra white pic? there is a pic taken in my studio with a white seamless backdrpo, it rained that day and I had to do a photoshoot that evening so I just took my waywt pic in the studio... I meter on myself and my clothes for most of the pics so that means sometimes the brighter background is blown, I could add them back with multiple exposures or with camera raw in PS but the backgrounds are not all that interesting...

6. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

I think perhaps our Canadian friend is just unfamiliar with the quality of the sunlight in California. He lives in that flat northern darkness all the time....

7. braidkid

braidkid Distinguished Member

ayn just shut down the thread...most excellent

whodini, i like it a lot

8. Jovan

Jovan Banned for Good

Whodini... the fit of your white t-shirt is great, but I think you'll have a hard time with the ladies when you're rooming with Hugh Grant. [​IMG]

9. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Distinguished Member

I think perhaps our Canadian friend is just unfamiliar with the quality of the sunlight in California. He lives in that flat northern darkness all the time....

Sauce... [​IMG] [​IMG]

As much as I'd love to visit sunny california [​IMG] [​IMG] soon, my legs are unfortunately frozen in a block of ice here [​IMG] Perhaps when spring time thaw arrives to melt this icy burden, I'll take a trip [​IMG] to california [​IMG] [​IMG] and we can sit on the beach listening to Kokomo [​IMG] together, and asking ourselves the deep questions in life, like why can't they all be california girls? [​IMG]

- The Band [​IMG]

10. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

^ uncanny!

well, east coast girls are hip, i really dig them styles they wear

11. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I figure it'd take the words "Fancy a Fuck" to elicit reactions from people... Huge compliments coming from SauceMeister and Braid considering how spot on your stuff has been since...? I forgot to take a closeup of the Alternative Press shirt I'm wearing, one of my favorite tee designs of all time. They stopped selling it in yellow: [​IMG]

12. fatty

fatty Senior Member

Happy Belated [for me] Hallmark Day. Celebrate douchebags everywhere!

[​IMG]

13. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Distinguished Member

Who - print is awesome, although if it refers to the magazine, I think they kind of suck - too many TRL pop-metal bands, etc. +1 on the RB15s, tho; I bought some from Act E not too long ago and sent 'em back b/c they were too full below the knee, but I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I can't recall if they were 11s or 15s. Anyway, point is yours look good... Also, thanks ayn - I always appreciate your SuFu posts, and find they remind us of the value of simplicity done properly. Last pic is up there with your all-time best. DDML, solid as always, and that wallet fade is a thing of beauty - I got some Whalls to get through, but now that BiG carries the 811s it'll be hard not to make those my next pair. BTW, fuck the lawsuit - those guys are kicking ass lately; Skull, Somet, in-store prewashing...[​IMG]

14. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Distinguished Member

ayn,
    what camera do you use?

15. ayn

ayn Senior Member

I use a 20D...

you can click on any one of them and it'll bring you to the flickr page for the pic, when you scroll down to the lower right of the page you should see the camera model, if you click on "more properties" you would see other info like focal length, f-stop, shutter speed, etc etc... unfortunatley Flickr doesn't display lens information, but if you can get to the original version (you have to be a "contact" of mine at flickr), you should be able to read all the exif tags...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.