• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score

Crappy picture so I had some Photoshop Fun-Time!

Veronique Branquinho Jkt
Surplus Tee
Acne Max Cash
PS Shoes

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Rye, awesome photoshop touch!!

looks like a page from a high end brand's catalogue

flsxik

Reaction score
you guys are lookin fantastico. rye, you are able to "pull" off so many killer looks. Every outfit is just amazing. I didnt realize it at first but your **** is fresh! well...enough of that
wink.gif
on a long friday as usual banana republic wool scarf military trench uniqlo tee hm belt fingerless gloves pbj's cole haan distressed motorcycle boots
2yl5k43.jpg
30thpgm.jpg

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Trench inspired by braidkid?

Rye and kix, both of you killed it.

GS, don't listen to doggy boy, I like the **** you pose. Especially with the boots, which look tailor-made for ass kicking.

Cheap, looking effortlessly cool as always.

x666x

Reaction score
x666xdn6.jpg

AA t-shirt
WOOD WOOD shirt
DIOR jeans
ETNIES

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does flsxik look a hell of a lot like the singer from Hawksley Workman?
cdcoverml6.png

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by x666x
AA t-shirt
WOOD WOOD shirt
DIOR jeans
ETNIES

I can't put my finger on why, exactly, but I *really* love this fit. I think a lot of it is that I love the color of that Wood Wood shirt.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
easily one of the best ones he's posted. it's just so effortless that's why, usually the flashy shoes detract from his fits, cuz he's always solid

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flsxik
banana republic wool scarf military trench uniqlo tee hm belt fingerless gloves pbj's cole haan distressed motorcycle boots
Is that trench surplus? omgwheretocop, etc.

flsxik

Reaction score
bought it at this army surplus store yesterday. Rye GB reminded me of it when he was talking about his old days in NY. It just clicked i was like...oh yeah, they prolly have trench coats at the AS stores.....so lo and behold i went and looked for one and managed to find a perfect one. Funny thing is Its a sz 36 reg....which isnt my size at all but it actally fit me really slim and modern as apposed to the boxy military cut.

all in all, very happy with it

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
384853371_cfae1fe1ca.jpg

band aid dunks

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
It's warm so I'm bucking the jacket trend. King in a castle. Vintage Youngbloods AA RRL NikexWho
Kudos to another who still wears long sleeved shirts when it's warm out. The sleeves look a little short on you is my only nitpick. What's with all this [brandname]x[something] now? Is this an inside joke or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads