1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get Smart

Get Smart Well-Known Member

2. Superstar

Superstar Member

Wired combo, this is why: In the morning it can be like 0 celcius here, but in the middle of the day it's 15+
    what do you think about it? I like the black&white combination, and I didn't want to use other colors today.

Oh god, when i fast scrolled down over this i almost fell off my chair because I thought it was me I saw [​IMG]
    But afterall we dont look the same..

Nice fit..

3. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Well-Known Member

tgif

Word.

Jesus, man, bringing the heat with the shoes lately (as always, but still).

4. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Well-Known Member

Those orange socks are ace! They look OK with the shoes though, a bit too samey (I'm colourblind so my perception of how they look together could be off).... I could see them working better with the blue shoes though, but I'm just a blue + orange fanboy. Cardigan looks great too.

Those aren't your new Jean Shop orange selvage jeans are they? That would be an interesting, subtle combination.

5. Bandwagonesque

Oh god, when i fast scrolled down over this i almost fell off my chair because I thought it was me I saw [​IMG]
    But afterall we dont look the same..

Nice fit..

I thought it was you also.

6. Get Smart

Those orange socks are ace! They look OK with the shoes though, a bit too samey (I'm colourblind so my perception of how they look together could be off).... I could see them working better with the blue shoes though, but I'm just a blue + orange fanboy. Cardigan looks great too.

Those aren't your new Jean Shop orange selvage jeans are they? That would be an interesting, subtle combination.

yea those are the Jean Shop. the orange sock goes pretty good with the JS orange selvage/stitching. and the shoes have an orangey/red undertone to the color so it all kinda exists in an orangey harmony

7. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Well-Known Member

I thought it was you also.
    me too. i thought you were going for the "girl" look.

8. Parker

Parker Well-Known Member

yea those are the Jean Shop. the orange sock goes pretty good with the JS orange selvage/stitching. and the shoes have an orangey/red undertone to the color so it all kinda exists in an orangey harmony

Who makes those shoes? Whole cuts with medallion? Or are they cap toes? Either way, they look good.

9. Parker

Parker Well-Known Member

what do you think about it? I like the black&white combination, and I didn't want to use other colors today.

I like it\\ esp the hair. Sort of an early Bob Dylan thing. Keep it B&W.

10. Bandwagonesque

I like it\\ esp the hair. Sort of an early Bob Dylan thing. Keep it B&W.

I'm not seeing the Bob Dylan thing there. Dylan had the Jew fro, which is awesome if you can do it. In Eternal's, I see "I stuck a key in the electrical socket". [​IMG]

11. Get Smart

Who makes those shoes? Whole cuts with medallion? Or are they cap toes? Either way, they look good.

medallion'd wholecut by calzoleria toscana (nordstrom)

really dig em, supercomfortable, decent build and the leather took the red polish very well giving it the red/orange patina

12. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Well-Known Member

Bobo, I'm probably in the minority on this, but I think you're approaching overkill level on the Canadian tux.

[​IMG] yea, I guess it can seem that way. Im pretty much a denim tux dude though. The color difference between jeans and shirt is probably more visible irl aswell.

13. flsxik

flsxik Well-Known Member

meh, crap weather is my fav uniqlo tee aa polo sweater hm belt pbj;s vans [​IMG] cheers!

14. Get Smart

flsxik..good look, I like the earthtone colorway on you and the vans look really good with the outfit. my fave of yours so far. awesome looking weather too!! i wish we had some clouds/rain

15. Saucemaster

flsxik..good look, I like the earthtone colorway on you and the vans look really good with the outfit. my fave of yours so far.

+1.

16. Saucemaster

Phone went off right as the pic was about to snap, and it turned out to be easily the best pic I got.... [​IMG] And underneath the peacoat I've posted so many times before is my brand new W+H cardigan from Peasant. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Close-up pic of the cardigan: [​IMG]

17. poly800rock

poly800rock Well-Known Member

i nominate you again for the next month sauce. killed it there

18. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

tgif

Probably my favorite fit yet, GS. Everything is so casually coordinated and brutally executed.

Fuckin' cool.

19. chronoaug

chronoaug Well-Known Member

Certainly not the most fashionable of my fits, but i got an hour and a half of sleep from writing and studying for a midterm that i took early this morning. No time for showering, brushing of the teeth, or dressing properly for 1 midterm. This is "what you are wearing" though, so whatever. At least you can't tell me i wasn't comfy (even though me eyes seemed that they were allergic to air this morning) [​IMG] AA AA Russel gym shorts flip flops(!) milsurp bag At least spring break is finally here. I plan on sitting around my house and reading the St. Augustine's Confessions and sleeping as much as possible. I'm pumped.

20. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Well-Known Member

That cardigan looks awesome sauce...

Chrono, much respect for posting what you really wore today [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.