1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

Dear Rye,

Kindly send me the Dior jacket and Paul Smith shoes. I will make sure they get a good home.

Yours,

Fok.

I bought the suit 3 years ago I estimate I've worn this jacket no more than a dozen times. I loathe to wear things that feel too precious!. I should have picked up one of the Carpe Diem leather shirt jackets instead; it would have recieved way more play. No you can't have the bloody shoes, you don't realize how much respect I get from my wife now that I've graduated to "Man Clothes".

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I bought the suit 3 years ago I estimate I've worn this jacket no more than a dozen times. I loathe to wear things that feel too precious!. I should have picked up one of the Carpe Diem leather shirt jackets instead; it would have recieved way more play. No you can't have the bloody shoes, you don't realize how much respect I get from my wife now that I've graduated to "Man Clothes".

Well, I hate to take your manliness from you... so... how about just the suit then [​IMG] I too hate to wear things that are too precious. But since it will be free, I will not have the same problem you do with regards to this particular suit.

Sincerely,

Fok [​IMG]

3. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

Probably wear at least one of these pieces everyday...

MJK Whodini Jacket V1.0
    MJK Hoodie W/Ben Krell Design
    Corpus Jeans
    Neil Barrett Shoes

[​IMG]

4. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

Nice stuff MJK. Hoody looks epic.

5. whodini

whodini Senior member

Hey MJK, whatever happened to the jacket with the circular pockets? It was the same color scheme as the Who v.1 you're wearing now. Any plans to resurrect?

Speaking of color schemes, I really like your brother's work on that hoodie. It fits in well with everything else.

6. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

7. flsxik

flsxik Senior member

Bob, love it man. Those boots are fucking awesome to campus on another rainy day! shemagh army trench uniqlo tee aa henley dior 21 cm's white sk8 highs [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] -cheers!

8. braidkid

braidkid Senior member

going to see do make say think tonight!

[​IMG]

9. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

SuperBobo, I love your stuff man. You, cmf and Saucy are my Steez/SuFu icons... I can't afford the stuff GS rocks... [​IMG] he's the Steez God. Untouchable, even when he's playing Magnum PI.

I want to see MJK in the next round of the contest. He's a creator, not an emulator.

10. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

even when he's playing Magnum PI.

lolz

BTW, Rye, how many times can I say "fuckin' awesome"? I might have to start taking you for granted...[​IMG]

ayn, same - another incredible shot

MJK, very nice

Bobo, top shelf

kix, I'm not a trench fan, although I think I like what you've got going on w/ jacket and sk8s...

braid, nice n' crisp - enjoy dmst

11. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

Nice! I'm gonna see em on this tour as well.

Great fit, btw. Very simple, but fitted so well.

12. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

Bob, love it man. Those boots are fucking awesome

to campus on another rainy day!

shemagh
    army trench
    uniqlo tee
    aa henley
    dior 21 cm's
    white sk8 highs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-cheers!

hate to say it kix. but there's just too many things going on here. too many factions. 1/3 political statement 1/3 traditional 1/3 sneakerfreak. I've liked your transitions to a bit more say conservative stuff, and i have no problem with streetwear stuff, but the mashed potatoes aren't working for me.

13. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

hate to say it kix. but there's just too many things going on here. too many factions. 1/3 political statement 1/3 traditional 1/3 sneakerfreak. I've liked your transitions to a bit more say conservative stuff, and i have no problem with streetwear stuff, but the mashed potatoes aren't working for me.
    Yea same here. I dont know..the trench isnt really working. Id say lose the trench and throw on a hoodie or some short jacket and it will look better. Oh, and the sleeves of your shirt come way to far out of the trench. It just looks kinda weird

14. blank

blank Senior member

Personally I'm just not feeling the shemagh with that coat.

15. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

I don't mind the shoes + coat, I think its just the shemagh. I think a simpler scarf would complete the look.

16. jet

jet Senior member

Untouchable, even when he's playing Magnum PI.

[​IMG]

J, the best thing in several pages. Rye, eff u.

17. flsxik

flsxik Senior member

hahaah wow. thanks for all the comments guys. yeah i wasnt so sure about the vans either although i did try and pull it off. [​IMG] sleeves are long on purpose

18. sycamore no more

sycamore no more Member

[​IMG]

Basecontrol beanie
    Hare jacket
    Hare turtleneck
    Flat Head 4001bk
    Vans Chukka

19. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

Hey MJK, whatever happened to the jacket with the circular pockets? It was the same color scheme as the Who v.1 you're wearing now. Any plans to resurrect?

Speaking of color schemes, I really like your brother's work on that hoodie. It fits in well with everything else.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I love my brother's work and it is perfect for our stuff. I love it on clothing because the design is neutral sort of speak. It isn't nostalgic, it isn't vintage, it isn't skulls & crossbones, etc. It is just original...

Are you talking about our Hancock jacket whodini? We are going to be producing that again. It isn't officially on this affiliate thread, but anyone can order one now if they like...

20. whodini

whodini Senior member

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I love my brother's work and it is perfect for our stuff. I love it on clothing because the design is neutral sort of speak. It isn't nostalgic, it isn't vintage, it isn't skulls & crossbones, etc. It is just original...

Are you talking about our Hancock jacket whodini? We are going to be producing that again. It isn't officially on this affiliate thread, but anyone can order one now if they like...

Mmm...I believe it is the Hancock. I ran a search but I think you took the photo of you wearing it down after posting. You might have to put me down for one in black once your zipup hoodies get going. We'll talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.