What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

[​IMG] cplus / raf simons / helmut lang sailor pants / helmut lang sneakers forgot to post this: [​IMG] cloak bape x skate thing undercover 45rpm cdiem extraneous pic (although the picture is pretty saturated and overexposed.. you can actually see how the denim is fading to indigo a little bit)

2. fatty

fatty Senior member

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Ok so maybe I don't know about that top anymore. I've changed my mind as to whether this is a good idea:
    [​IMG]
    maroon/purple shirt with mandarin style collar, white bias frill skirt, black stockings.

I actually like that look better than the last one you posted. A bit less monochromatic and good for a summer evening.

4. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

Definitely better than the last one, though the skirt would look better if it were asymmetrical and significantly longer on one side. As it is now, it looks particularly unbalanced next to the shirt blousing out from the waist on one side and the long stockings on the other.

coldrice, how much was the c-plus beanie? I tried messageding 2000dB about it, but he never responded, and I can't find it anywhere on Rakuten.

5. Ott

Ott Senior member

Definitely better than the last one, though the skirt would look better if it were asymmetrical and significantly longer on one side. As it is now, it looks particularly unbalanced next to the shirt blousing out from the waist on one side and the long stockings on the other.

coldrice, how much was the c-plus beanie? I tried messageding 2000dB about it, but he never responded, and I can't find it anywhere on Rakuten.

click

6. Jovan

Jovan Banned for Good

Don't click it! It's the button to the Doomsday Machine!!! [​IMG]

7. fatty

fatty Senior member

The skirt is actually the same length all the way round cept with a long tasselly bit on the side. It looks unbalanced probably because it's riding up on one side over stockings and i'm not standing straight. I'm not sure about the shirt because of the flare at the bottom. thanks for the advice.

8. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

No, unbalanced aesthetically. It looks symmetrical now, which is part of the problem.
    click
    Damnit, 60 and it's still 50% synthetic? Curse you, Japan.

9. VMan

VMan Senior member

[​IMG] Throwing a party at my house tonight. Rag & Bone RB6 Charcoal gray v-neck merino wool sweater with lighter gray collar detail White with seafoam green wide satin stripe spread collar shirt, Paul Smith Black tactical down vest, H&M ($40! beats the shit out of north face styling at 4x the price!) White air force 1's (was dark brown Allen Edmonds ankle boots before) Viking pool cue in background, sitting unused for 2+ months [​IMG]

10. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

Haha, very nice outfit v man, you should post more often.

11. Jovan

Jovan Banned for Good

No, unbalanced aesthetically. It looks symmetrical now, which is part of the problem. Damnit, 60 and it's still 50% synthetic? Curse you, Japan.
    I told you not to click it!

12. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

LP shearling
    LP sweater
    ES jeans
    BJ belt
    Zegna socks
    BJ boots

13. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

I'm wearing a pair of Bettanin and Venturi Norvegese shoes, a pair of Black Raw Dior Homme 19 cm pants, White button down shirt, YSL Sterling Silver black leather buckle belt, 48 Chrono Bvlgari Stainless Steel watch, black Dolce and Gabbanna Peacoat, a black and white scarf from Tsubi, and YSL's M7 cologne. Black hand made socks from Penhalgions of London. Just came back home from dinner.

14. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Vman, RB6 fits you exceptionally well.

15. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

I just bought this jacket and I'm loving it!

[​IMG]

Jacket - Triple Five Soul
    Scarf - brandless (found in back of closet)
    shirt - A.R.C.
    watch - Diesel
    jeans - Diesel
    (can't see my black/white chucks)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.