1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mack11211

mack11211 Distinguished Member

[​IMG] Dimly seen: Brown Kangol wool cap. Dutch military jacket. tan vest with fake fur lining/lapels, vintage. Lavender Smedley wool sweater green & purple Polo silk tie. gray striped Briggs NY vintage shirt, kinda like RLBL. stubble. Not seen: Uniqlo dry selvage courtesy of J. black German military belt. black boots.

2. dusty

dusty Distinguished Member

Nemuu: Consistently excellent -- post more often.

3. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

[​IMG]
    EG corduroy aviator (fall 05 I think)
    greige striped sweater (just got this from peasant)
    Diesel Belt
    4 or 5 year old Diesel jeans, were one wash to start with
    Clarks shoes

also, I think I just diagnosed myself with scoliosis, any orthopedists out there?

Nice individual pieces Oltmann, I do think your suffering from a little color clash. It's very difficult putting Green, Black, Blue and Gray (with pattern) together. A white tee would suffice instead of the stripe sweater. Black jeans would work better with the jacket and shoes.

This a personal distaste, tucking in the sweater,,...uuhh oohh!.

Trying to help, not being an arse!.

4. fatty

fatty Senior Member

Sauce!, Cheap, thanks for putting things back on track, I thought I'd inadvertently logged onto a Style Forum dating service for desperado's.

the sarcasm is killing me

5. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 I, Manface

Colder outside than I expected, so here's another peacoat shot to add to the thread.

[​IMG]

are you going to return some video tapes, meet your freinds at dorsia, or mutilate a hooker?

6. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

[​IMG] [​IMG] AA Nation (gift from cousin in South Africa) Club Monaco Viola Caipira

7. Oltmann

Oltmann Senior Member

Nice individual pieces Oltmann, I do think your suffering from a little color clash. It's very difficult putting Green, Black, Blue and Gray (with pattern) together. A white tee would suffice instead of the stripe sweater. Black jeans would work better with the jacket and shoes.

Thanks for the help!
    I agree the sweater doesn't fit, I'm only wearing it because I just got it.

Black jeans though? This is the only place I ever wear them:
    [​IMG]

And, no, I'm not intentionally trying to match the car.

8. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Distinguished Member

AA
    Nation (gift from cousin in South Africa)
    Club Monaco
    Viola Caipira

Combover nation?

9. whodini

I think you "picked" the wrong one.

10. flsxik

flsxik Senior Member

cross posting What i wore to campus. 3 classes, 1 destroyed (in a good way) mid term, a super encounter and yeah...thats about it.... hm m65....i think i could pretty much wear this thing everyday volcom hoodie.....Its cold out son! levis workwear shirt...ya know PBJ's....thank god i can wear these again Number (n)ine Mocs...so comfy welcome to eugene everyone...there is like a million of these flags on our campus. I dont knwo if you can see it but they go on forever in the back ground. to the library to do catch up on some yeats with anna, do some reading and say whatup to KO in my superencounter of the day. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] cheers!

11. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Whodini, I dont think we look alike, but I can totally see how everyone is going to think we do, when I post my WAYWT picture tonight.

Also wanted to say, Baron your pic is really nice. Very understated and well-put together. I am a huge fan of Seize sur Vingt.

12. fatty

fatty Senior Member

What's a bubble skirt? The material looks strange, but the picture's really dark.

Bubble skirts, or largely dresses in empire-waist, are made to puff out like so:
    http://www.stylebakery.com/fashionin...f7845_main.jpg
    A lot of them look very 'fad-esque'. Made of pleated A-line sewed to an inner circle which makes them round off at bottom.

This is an especially puffy one, which i think looks a bit tacky. [And makes normal people look a bit like a pear.
    http://le-fashionista.com/shop/image...inbubble_1.jpg

13. whodini

Whodini, I dont think we look alike, but I can totally see how everyone is going to think we do, when I post my WAYWT picture tonight.

Also wanted to say, Baron your pic is really nice. Very understated and well-put together. I am a huge fan of Seize sur Vingt.

You look like this? [​IMG]

14. Arethusa

Arethusa Distinguished Member

Bubble skirts, or largely dresses in empire-waist, are made to puff out like so: http://www.stylebakery.com/fashionin...f7845_main.jpg A lot of them look very 'fad-esque'. Made of pleated A-line sewed to an inner circle which makes them round off at bottom. This is an especially puffy one, which i think looks a bit tacky. [And makes normal people look a bit like a pear. http://le-fashionista.com/shop/image...inbubble_1.jpg
    Ah, those I am familiar with. I thought it was referring to the fabric, but maybe the picture just threw me.
    You look like this? [​IMG]
    My anthropology professor looks like this. [​IMG]

15. Jovan

Jovan Banned for Good

any reason why yer showing off your calf?? arent those socks a bit low?
    Showing off the shoes, rather. I don't see anything wrong with my socks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.