• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweedlesinpink

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Ha, yeah, kidding.

i'll admit you had me there for more than a minute. i kept scrutinising the sofa trying to decide if it looked like something supreme might make.
plain.gif

although since designers are branching out into furniture and decorations...it's not that implausible

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
NICE! I'm big on sailor jerry tattoos. I have one of his pirate girl images on my forearm. i hear ya, you can never have enough ink.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
thanks man. ive also got a swallow on either side of my neck. i know its almost as bad these days as mom with heart these days but whatever. when i got 'em done had no idea old school birds were gonna blow up like they did.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
the old school swallows are a time-tested classic image. You can't go wrong with any of those 1940s flash images, no matter what kind of douchebag happens to think it's hip for him to sport it at the time. I'm betting you wear yours with some serious seriousness.

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Seriously.

chrysalid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217
thanks man. ive also got a swallow on either side of my neck. i know its almost as bad these days as mom with heart these days but whatever. when i got 'em done had no idea old school birds were gonna blow up like they did.

i always wondered what the significance of the swallow on the neck was...i figured it could be a visual pun, but people have them tattoed on the hand as well - clarification?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrysalid
i always wondered what the significance of the swallow on the neck was...i figured it could be a visual pun, but people have them tattoed on the hand as well - clarification?

it's an old sailor motif used as a sign that you crossed the Atlantic/Pacific Oceans

chrysalid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
it's an old sailor motif used as a sign that you crossed the Atlantic/Pacific Oceans

aaah - cheers - so it speaks of the large distances that swallows migrate, makes sense now.

Marty

Reaction score
Home type stuff:

Black and white checkered bracelet
Ripped jeans, with a hole on one of the kneecaps
Maroon "Syracuse" shirt
Maroon cargo belt (seems like it would clash, but it doesn't)

Anyways, I'm new to the forums. Hi all

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I think I'll get coconuts tattood there instead.

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads