1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

first styleforum WDWT!

hello everyone.

[​IMG]

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

first styleforum WDWT!

hello everyone.

[​IMG]

Is it me or does this look like Teddy from Prison Break?

3. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

On the upside, I am trying to live down my shame of being a bad Asian with my crap mastery of technology, and I figured out how my self timer works. In any case, here I am, taking some happy joe before heading out to the gym, then work all the live long day.

That's what I'm talkin' about! Very nicely done, LA Guy.

GS - Jesus man, killin it.
    Soph - Really nice jacket.

4. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

Get Smart, those are the sames ones from Yoox right? How's the quality anyways? Welted, blaked, thick, thin soles?

thin sole welted sole. dig the leather, super soft and supple. These are the kind of boots I can walk all day in and never feel them on my feet. I dig em.

5. jet

jet Senior member

GS, you're my hero.

I got a camera bitches haha. Not mine but it'll do.

6. flsxik

flsxik Senior member

bob, welcome to the other sf.

hahha and hell yeah its a hap pose.

7. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

I got a camera bitches haha.
    !!!!!!! Now we're done for... Fok, very nice - you do solid fundamentals as well as, or better than, anyone here (and hey, your pics are starting to catch up wiht your fits lololol); loving the fingerless gloves, too. Bobo, great layers And cheap, holy f*** - 12 hours?!!??!? Get up on Orbitz or something, my man. Couldn't really tell from your post, but it sounds like maybe you went just to pick up some threads, in which case I hope you win...sometimes you gotta suffer to look good.

8. flsxik

flsxik Senior member

up to portland to meet with some friends vintage western diors futuras [​IMG] [​IMG] cheers!

9. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

thanks for the welcome guys.

10. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

lazy day

BoO shirt
    old navy belt
    april 77
    paul smith boots

I think everyone's waiting with baited breath at the game Jet brings....[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. whodini

whodini Senior member

I think everyone's waiting with baited breath at the game Jet brings....[​IMG]

Wouldn't hold your breath too long as he told me he's really only using it to sell his old stuff.

[​IMG]

Let's keep in mind what he said earlier... http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=4984

12. KidCharlemagne

KidCharlemagne Member

up to portland to meet with some friends

vintage western
    diors
    futuras

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cheers!

You look like a retarded Teletubby. Why are you taking a crap next to a building?

13. shellshock

shellshock Senior member

You look like a retarded Teletubby. Why are you taking a crap next to a building?

really who says that

14. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Oooh, the negativity. New rule: anyone can criticize in the constructive manner (personally, after my adventure with the camera, I give flsxik props for getting all of himself in to the frame.) However, if you are going to talk a lot of smack, you better put up or shut up.

Jet, let's see this "Blue Steel" look that's going to blow away the competition, yeah?

15. ayn

ayn Senior member

wings & horns, alternative apparel, lgc, oni blue, john varvatos... [​IMG]

16. jet

jet Senior member

Oooh, the negativity. New rule: anyone can criticize in the constructive manner (personally, after my adventure with the camera, I give flsxik props for getting all of himself in to the frame.) However, if you are going to talk a lot of smack, you better put up or shut up.

Jet, let's see this "Blue Steel" look that's going to blow away the competition, yeah?

I'm still dying from the teletubby comment [​IMG]

Perhaps I've hyped it too much b/c you guys are expecting the world [​IMG]

I can't compare to gs or rye, but I look better than whodini ever will sitting here in my pj's [​IMG]

17. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I can't compare to gs or rye, but I look better than whodini ever will sitting here in my pj's [​IMG]

Don't back down now dude. You can't take back smack talking. Just not allowed [​IMG] And Whodini, I think that you've been called out. Whenever jet posts, you better be ready to bring him your A game. Eh, or maybe B. Depends on what this mythical fit actually looks like, I think [​IMG]

18. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

Wait a second - Carl? Oh, f*** me - it's the Future in full effect; brace yourselves...

19. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

I'm still dying from the teletubby comment [​IMG]

Come on fella!, you weren't afraid to show the world your flash 333hp ride; so let's see what sits inside the beemer?.

20. whodini

whodini Senior member

Don't back down now dude. You can't take back smack talking. Just not allowed [​IMG] And Whodini, I think that you've been called out. Whenever jet posts, you better be ready to bring him your A game. Eh, or maybe B. Depends on what this mythical fit actually looks like, I think [​IMG]
    Is it really fair to bring out B game when Jet posts something like this? [​IMG] Really, it's like making fun of kids who ride the short bus. It'd be a low blow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.