1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jovan

Jovan Well-Known Member

Sabrosa: Off topic, but you need to join me and chronoaug sometime for an SF Gainesville meet. I'll be starting a topic pretty soon about it in General Chat.

I was gonna post a really kickass outfit on Saturday, but didn't get around to taking a picture. :-/

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

I will win this contest with one pic.

That was the motivation behind the contest man. Heard the talk. Wanna see the walk.

3. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Well-Known Member

cmf in a new era cap? I'm calling it... it's the end of cmf's reign at the top. I'm throwing my support behind Sauce for the contest... who hasn't shown a photo yet probably because he's cooking up something so fucking badass the servers will shut down from the mass of internet traffic coming to check out his fits. Get Smart's probably off doing the same thing too...

This should be good. [​IMG] I'm keeping clear from this contest, itsa gonna get ugly. (Would get even uglier if I took part [​IMG] )

4. Rye GB

Rye GB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Full of a cold!, took a walk in the back garden, nice and sunny today.

YSL V-neck Sweater-YSL Outlet Cabazon.
    Rogans Cut 1-Union NYC
    White leather chucks-some sneaker store called Neo....? Pasadena
    Hand appliqued brown leather belt-Rose Bowl Market Pasadena
    Hanes tee-Target

5. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Well-Known Member

cmf in a new era cap? I'm calling it... it's the end of cmf's reign at the top. I'm throwing my support behind Sauce for the contest... who hasn't shown a photo yet probably because he's cooking up something so fucking badass the servers will shut down from the mass of internet traffic coming to check out his fits. Get Smart's probably off doing the same thing too... This should be good. [​IMG] I'm keeping clear from this contest, itsa gonna get ugly. (Would get even uglier if I took part [​IMG] )
    Dude, don't hype me, I'll never win. I've posted like 95% of my clothes before, everything's gonna be a rehash of what I've already worn! :p For sure my outfit today isn't all that special.

6. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

WW i love it. I need some black shoes whodini...i feel you. I have had this thing forever and its pretty much a staple in my weekly clothing rotation. too bad the qulaity is horrible
    Don't break my heart. I was gonna pick one up. What size is yours?

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

White leather chucks-some sneaker store called Neo....? Pasadena

Neo 39 - They have a decent selection of stuff there. I used to pick up Chucks, Vans, and Natases there.

8. Jovan

Jovan Well-Known Member

What's this contest thing I'm seeing traces of?

9. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Well-Known Member

Who can go the longest without fapping.

10. A Harris

A Harris Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Barbera olive cotton field coat, PDC GTO 1yr from back in the day, AA chocolate polo, tan cotton twill Polo military shirt, black shell cordovan Vass combat boots.

11. whodini

I'm a fan of this color scheme. Nicely done.

12. flsxik

flsxik Well-Known Member

hold your wee for a wii....

whodini its a L. I doubt they still ahve this color so go ahead and cop it. I bought it last summer so they have released quite a few of them since then. They are super cheap though so i wouldnt worry about the qulaity. JUst be careful how you wash it if you do indeed pick one up

13. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

No surprise to me that Andrew looks well put together in the streetwear department. Looks good dude, and I do believe this is the first WAYWT post I've ever seen you make in our forum.

14. whodini

hold your wee for a wii....

whodini its a L. I doubt they still ahve this color so go ahead and cop it. I bought it last summer so they have released quite a few of them since then. They are super cheap though so i wouldnt worry about the qulaity. JUst be careful how you wash it if you do indeed pick one up

Wash it? Ha. I'm guessing you sized up. Just wondering if I can go Small without ripping through it like Bruce Banner.

15. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Wash it? Ha.

I'm guessing you sized up. Just wondering if I can go Small without ripping through it like Bruce Banner.

Usually there is a high propensity to tear when you outfit yourself in clothing that is two sizes too small.

16. whodini

Usually there is a high propensity to tear when you outfit yourself in clothing that is two sizes too small.
    This coming from a guy who so far by all accounts looks like this: [​IMG]

17. Arethusa

Arethusa Well-Known Member

Is that a Trader Joe's bag?

18. ayn

ayn Well-Known Member

sat, alternative apparel burnout tee, dior homme 19cm, mj vans: [​IMG] sun, alternative apparel v-neck, 45rpm jomons, neil barrett: [​IMG] today, recon, 19cm, mj vans: [​IMG]

19. whodini

Is that a Trader Joe's bag?
    Why yes, yes, I believe it is.

20. braidkid

braidkid Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.