1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

cross posting like a mfer, i have no shame.

[​IMG]

c-plus beanie
    uniqlo turtle
    ann d navy coat
    s5000 bk
    mj vans

Very tight look

K

2. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    god... i really hate these brutal florida winters....

[​IMG]

3. Halifamous

Halifamous Senior member

We're going minimalist today because... new pants.
    Lavender AA tee
    Designworks Japan Blazer
    Dior 19cm Japanese
    Creative Rec shoes (posed for the pic, my shoes I wore out are SOAKED from the snow, like the recs? I'm selling/trading them, help me out!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

[​IMG]

Aero
    AA
    AA
    Imperial
    Vans

5. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

Lamatta suede jacket
    Tse sweater
    Diesel jeans
    Trafalgar belt
    Zegna socks
    BJ boots

6. whodini

whodini Senior member

^^

I dig it. Something about the vans just completes the outfit.

7. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Nice fit on the diors, halifamous. I'm going to get me a pair one of these days.

8. whodini

whodini Senior member

From a week ago while at Venice (gratuitous ass shot): [​IMG] Krell RL polo BDG P.S. I wore that jacket nearly every single day while in town. Can't thank Michael enough.

9. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

[​IMG]

CYC Red/Brown thermal
    Target chocolate velvet blazer
    SSDS (prolly need to get these bad boys hemmed, a bit too much stacking I think, need to get over to DD one of these days)
    AE Fairgate Derbys in antiqued burgundy

10. bkrstic

bkrstic Senior member

those BDGs look amazing whodini (and so does the jacket...)...how are they wearing?

11. whodini

whodini Senior member

I think the SSDS looks good, drizzt. Are they scrapping the floor in the back?

12. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

From a week ago while at Venice (gratuitous ass shot):
    [​IMG]
    Krell
    RL polo
    BDG

P.S. I wore that jacket nearly every single day while in town. Can't thank Michael enough.

WoW! I'm glad you like it so much. Just tell everyone you know about us because we can't have people going around krell-less these days ala "it was getting warm so I took off my jacket waywn post" [​IMG]

13. whodini

whodini Senior member

those BDGs look amazing whodini (and so does the jacket...)...how are they wearing?
    No fading to speak of but I wear them only a couple of days out of the month. So far only the creases have set, fairly quickly I might add since the denim is rather light.

14. whodini

whodini Senior member

WoW! I'm glad you like it so much. Just tell everyone you know about us because we can't have people going around krell-less these days ala "it was getting warm so I took off my jacket waywn post" [​IMG]
    Oh what was that? 40% off my next order? Michael, you shouldn't have... Man I'm glad it doesn't have a liner...

15. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

No they're not scraping, they stack up pretty well. I was just thinking I could hem them an inch or two and still get some stacking while cleaning up the look a bit but it may not be worth it. Comments?

16. jet

jet Senior member

Leave it as is, bunching is what makes denim unique I love it.

whodini, next time man la meet baby

17. whodini

whodini Senior member

No they're not scraping, they stack up pretty well. I was just thinking I could hem them an inch or two and still get some stacking while cleaning up the look a bit but it may not be worth it. Comments?
    I'd think the length would get better once the combs start setting in. My rb15s are stacking kind of floppy like that now since they're 34" when I wear a 32" normally. You could just assign them to be "that" looking pair, you know? I'm sure they'll only get better. They look great right now. You're on, Jet. [​IMG]

18. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

[​IMG] CYC Red/Brown thermal Target chocolate velvet blazer SSDS (prolly need to get these bad boys hemmed, a bit too much stacking I think, need to get over to DD one of these days) AE Fairgate Derbys in antiqued burgundy
    I really like the shoes.
    ah took me a while to realize what you meant, the way it would be pronounced in finnish is purely accidental and I didnt even realize that before [​IMG] funny coincidence that you noticed, the screen name is just intended in the english form though. cult, great photo!
    I'm living in Finland right now, and I've had a really tough time rembering Finnish names, and even a harder time pronouncing them the correctly. Normally I don't pay attention to screen names, but because I'm making an effort to improve my Finnish, yours caught my eye.

19. Jovan

Jovan Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] god... i really hate these brutal florida winters.... lastnight: gap chateau roux canes vans today: aa canes vans
    Nice outfits. I just realized you live pretty close to my neck of the woods here.

20. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

No fading to speak of but I wear them only a couple of days out of the month. So far only the creases have set, fairly quickly I might add since the denim is rather light.

I have some wallet fading and some light honeycombs and crotch creases. Haven't worn them for a while though.

drizzt3117... those SSDS look much better on you than your RRDS - I think you had a mooseknuckle in one of your past photos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.