1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Distinguished Member

sleeves are a bit long, and a bit big in the upper part. im starting to lean towards incorporating items that are not perfectly fitted tho just to break it up a bit....

2. ninjapie

ninjapie Senior Member

That jacket fits really well with your hairdo.

I like how you make common backgrounds in your neighborhoud look special/cool in your pictures.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

im starting to lean towards incorporating items that are not perfectly fitted tho just to break it up a bit....

I like that. Much more interesting than "perfect fits" (you may as well just be a mannequin for those.) To me, it's the little imperfections and idiosyncracies that make a look distinctive. Of course, being in good shape and good looking help.

4. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

^^once again... jason coming with shit id never think about wearing and looking good. get outside in some sunlight and your pics would be unstoppable.

thanks CMoFo...yea I'll have to try some outdoor shots...my living room is pretty dark so the lighting isnt for crap

5. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Distinguished Member

I like that. Much more interesting than "perfect fits" (you may as well just be a mannequin for those.) To me, it's the little imperfections and idiosyncracies that make a look distinctive.

+1

Sort of what I was getting at with the traditional-fit jeans thing.

That jacket is fly as hell; how in God's name do you find so much gold in thrifts? Maybe when Miami coke dealers get sent to jail all their repo shit winds up in J'ville or something.

Also, goes without saying that the Sams rule. I think I'll have to join the club once bigsoho re-ups their inventory; dig those long inseams.

6. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Distinguished Member

i dont know how i find such good shit... but im glad i do. it helps that its a style wasteland too, so im the only person really interested in alot of the good pieces.

as far as miami coke dealers, you may be right. im sure my hermes shirt was from one, and i found a blazer once with a bag of little baggies in the inside pocket, and ive never seen a weed dealer wearing a blazer.

7. x666x

x666x Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

soundtrack of my day:

[​IMG]

NEW ERA cap
    TEMPRAS t-shirt
    CARHARTT pullover
    EMERICA jacket
    ACNE jeans
    CLARKS

8. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

i dont know how i find such good shit... but im glad i do. it helps that its a style wasteland too, so im the only person really interested in alot of the good pieces.

as far as miami coke dealers, you may be right. im sure my hermes shirt was from one, and i found a blazer once with a bag of little baggies in the inside pocket, and ive never seen a weed dealer wearing a blazer.

If it's been said before, I'll repeat it here. Shots you take like these remind me of this: [​IMG]

9. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

If it's been said before, I'll repeat it here. Shots you take like these remind me of this:

[​IMG]

+1
    You should try having sex with joan baez too. Yea, i'm in awe of the sams every time i see you or one of the other guys in the contest wearing them. I wish they didn't look so good as to not make me think about dropping a lot of money.

10. Fat-Elvis

Fat-Elvis Senior Member

Get Smart- is you wearing PURPLE PANTS. Dayum dude, that takes balls.

This is a pretty cool thread. I'm gonna try and post some pictures some time. I can't say I really dig the whole "skinny slim-fit jeans with folded cuffs" look at all, which this board seems to be a big fan of. But otherwise I'm liking what I see.

11. Bona Drag

NEW ERA cap
    TEMPRAS t-shirt
    CARHARTT pullover
    EMERICA jacket
    ACNE jeans
    CLARKS

Well done as usual. Jeans look great; if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up. [​IMG]

12. Bona Drag

Not sure where I was going with that. But you get the point.

13. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Distinguished Member

Great stuff last couple of pages. Tiger, like everything there, but maybe a tshirt would cut down on the jersey salad action, there. [​IMG] Got a better pic of those shoes?

Over the weekend, preparing for a giant hangover.
    [​IMG]

Today, a bright gray day.
    [​IMG]

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

Over the weekend, preparing for a giant hangover.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Distinguished Member

I see Devo, and REM album covers on your wall Shoreman. What are the other two? I have a feeling I should know the top left one, but can't remember....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.