• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

minya

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
I like this. After the changing leaves, scarves are the best thing about fall. Where'd ya get the M65 from?
yeah, and it's chenille to boot. hella soft!

the M65 is from Wings & Horns.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by minya
few days ago

Like all of 'em, but especially this. Understated, but the scarf adds immediate visual interest. Reminds me of Lowrey.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Full look (kinda awkward stance?)

New Dunks
30de92p.jpg

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
This is my first post here, and obviously i need help with my denim as i intend on starting a small collection now. I've just realized that my wardrobe needs a massive update and it's pretty obvious. I still have a few things i'll keep around though. This is what i wore earlier to school.

hoodie- banana republic
sweater and polo- express
jeans- don't kill me. hollister. i was given a gift card by a cousin who works there and didn't want to throw away free money. They don't fit awful, but they sure feel cheap. Real jeans are a top priority for me.
shoes- converse premium

forgive me for I take awful photos and my room is a mess
picture035wd0.jpg

picture026ku6.jpg

picture031ho1.jpg

picture024xj6.jpg

shuguru314

Reaction score
dont be so hard on yourself sir.....
i might lose the polo under the v-neck and switch to a button up and get some more flattering jeans & you're on your way..... its not about how much you spend, i think you should concentrate on fit foremost when looking for a new pair.....you could defintely do a slimmer, more flattering fit

on the cheaper low end of the spectrum check out Levi's 514, or 511 ....if you wanna throw down on something a little nicer start off with some apc's

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
waywt1027wc4.jpg

greyhound
levis
nike
starbucks

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
greyhound
levis
nike
starbucks

CMF, those Levis fit you very, very well. Like the whole outfit.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
Do you sometimes get annoyed when you spend more on coffee than on clothes? :p
the coffee is less than 2$!!! damn... ive had 4 times as many comments on the coffee between here and sf than i have about the clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads