1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

Thanks,

I picked the Jordans up for cheap, they were pretty f****d up, but after a good clean there in pretty good shape.

The shirts a Fall 07 sample. It will be in stores like Urban O, Active, Metro Park for about $55.

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Partial glimpse into the chaos of a design studio. 8.15am Friday. December 15th deadline,,aaarrrgggg. Why are all of the trade shows just before or just after major holidays?. We work hard for you guys!!!.So you can all have your jeans for Christmas!.

I swear, we dress very similarly. except that I do the hat thing rather than the scarf thing (I thought both seemed excessive.) Oh, and also you apparently have longer hair and are white. Mind giving us a better look at your concept board?

3. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

I swear, we dress very similarly. except that I do the hat thing rather than the scarf thing (I thought both seemed excessive.) Oh, and also you apparently have longer hair and are white. Mind giving us a better look at your concept board?

My wifes from HK and I've spent many a night in San Gabriel/Pasadena/San Marino here in Cali, so sometimes I do need reminding that I'm "White"..thanks!.

As for the concept board, if you guys saw what was on there right now you'd tear it apart!. Rokara is the fun project and we subsidize it with product for the other 99.9% of the population that aren't quite as uptight as myself and other forum members when it comes to Denim Slubs, Indigo Concentration, Nipple Rivets and the like!.

4. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

[​IMG] Kinda simple just wearing older clothes today for school, Ill get dressed down after work to go partying NoStar "Party Animal" Shirt Custom Toyota Emblem Belt buckle from Tundra Double Cab Energie Jeans (bought pre StyleForum) Puma SpeedCat

5. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

Shoulda worn a jacket, I underestimated the wind. [​IMG] Black and white krama My Bloody Valentine t-shirt James Perse thermal 514s Vans MJ

6. digital_denim

digital_denim Senior member

Rye, that 45 belt looks nice.
    Sauce- nice neck accessorizing

7. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

Shoulda worn a jacket, I underestimated the wind.

Black and white krama
    My Bloody Valentine t-shirt
    James Perse thermal
    514s
    Vans MJ

Was just thinking of MBV; heard 'Soon' on the radio today. Flipping masterpiece, that is.

+1 on the scarf, and the 514s look great; I'm actually veering back towards cheaper jeans for boozy nights out - spills, cig burns, etc. Do you have any idea what happens to Japanese denim when you pass out and piss yourself wearing it?

Ha! Just kidding. I swear.

Also, nice backdrop; I always forget how beautiful many parts of Philly are.

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

+1 on the scarf, and the 514s look great; I'm actually veering back towards cheaper jeans ....

This is interesting. The market for high priced jeans has been predicted to either plateau or fall out completely for a while now. I wonder if this is a sign of the times. Yes, Cheap Mondays at places like HTC, blah, blah, blah, but I've read about 514s on more than one occasion here now. My intuition says that the market is going to fall out on the $150-$200 range, and that $100-$150 and $200-$300 will plateau out. Already, plenty of denim-centric companies in that $150-$200 price range are diversifying into full lines... Of course, I really have no idea. Just a guess.

9. Wade M

Wade M Senior member

I'm sure that cheapmutha works for a modeling agency/clothing line. The photos are just that bit too pro shot. Too frequent to be just a causal poster per the photos. I wonder if there's a hidden adenda to through the marketing/posting to sell stuff.....call me crazy, i can deal

[​IMG] [​IMG] :p

--Wade

10. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

Was just thinking of MBV; heard 'Soon' on the radio today. Flipping masterpiece, that is.

+1 on the scarf, and the 514s look great; I'm actually veering back towards cheaper jeans for boozy nights out - spills, cig burns, etc. Do you have any idea what happens to Japanese denim when you pass out and piss yourself wearing it?

Ha! Just kidding. I swear.

Also, nice backdrop; I always forget how beautiful many parts of Philly are.

Heh, I actually put on the more expensive denim when I'm going to do anything that I figure might add "character". [​IMG] Anyway, I'm basically just rotating the 514s in once a week or so, whenever I want a new-looking raw pair on any given day. I'm loathe to devote too much time to them when I'll probably be making a trip to Blue in Green sometime within the next couple months.

I'm starting to find fun little backdrops all over the city now. You see a place differently once you start thinking of snapping shots everywhere. Hell, that's probably 90% of the reason I even take WAYW shots. Half the time I'm bored with my outfit but post pics anyway.

11. knucks

knucks Senior member

A shitty photo, but I wore my boots out w/ my CMs. Didn't look too bad. I can get a better photo if anyone cares. [​IMG]

12. thereverend

thereverend Senior member

My Bloody Valentine t-shirt

Where did you find this shirt? I would love to have one.

13. x666x

x666x Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

soudtrack of my day:

[​IMG]

TEMPRAS t-shirt
    CARHARTT shirt
    EMERICA jacket
    DIOR jeans
    VANS 45s

14. headtowall

headtowall Senior member

Where did you find this shirt? I would love to have one.

I have that shirt too. Don't remember where I got it. Online somewhere, I think.

[​IMG]

15. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

I'm sure that cheapmutha works for a modeling agency/clothing line. The photos are just that bit too pro shot. Too frequent to be just a causal poster per the photos. I wonder if there's a hidden adenda to through the marketing/posting to sell stuff.....call me crazy, i can deal [​IMG] [​IMG] :p --Wade
    well... besides ande whall i just take the photos for fun, by myself with a self timer. i wish i worked for a modeling whatever, but for now, construction pays the bills. thanks for the compilments tho...

16. knucks

knucks Senior member

Off to work in a bit. [​IMG] thrift softball tee x cheap monday x chuck taylor

17. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

18. knucks

knucks Senior member

You look like Alex from A Clockwork Orange.

19. phaedrus

phaedrus Senior member

[​IMG]

j. lindeberg
    samurai
    moma

Sauce, I love the outfit. Your look is always spot on. What jacket is that btw?

thats a nice shirt

20. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

[​IMG] aa sam nike sophie
    She looks like her daddy. You guys look great together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.